Parents Day Pt 1

You were in class when you heard fairy godmother speak, "Children excuse me, as you know this Sunday is family day at Auradon Prep and since your parents aren't here due to distance we've arranged a special treat." Special treat huh?

You saw a T.V turn on showing your parents faces. "Is this thing on?" Your mother asked. "I can't see anything nor can I hear." Maleficent responded. "Kids." She said waving her hand for you to come over. Why is she making us do this??

"May I please see the remote?" Your mother yelled. "Is this thing on?" "Its broken." Maleficent said. They finally got on the screen. "Evie it's mommy." Evie smiled and waved. "Look how beautiful you know what they say the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." "Don't you mean the weeds."
Maleficent asked.

"Oh who's the old bat." Cruella asked. You chuckled silently. "This is Fairy Godmother." You replied. "Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Your mother asked. "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage." She replied sternly.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella till 1am I mean come on." You had to agree with your mother on that one. "I mean really the ant just had to be on their little wheels."

"They were mice, they were not...." She looked back at you and the group. "They were mice." You nodded your head. "Yup They were mice thank you so much thank you." She went off to the side while you and Mal stepped up. "Hi mom." You both said in unison. "(Y/N), Mal." Maleficent and your mother yelled.

You sighed, You knew this is how she would react, you glanced at Mal and knew she was thinking the same thing. "I m-miss you." Your mother said. You knew it was hard for her to say just that. "You children are never far from our thoughts." Jafar said. "Yeah yeah I got it." Your mother replied. "How long must mommy wait to see you?" "And Mal." "There's a big coronation I'm thinking sometime after that."

"When!" Geez mom couldn't have been a little more patient? "Friday 10am." "You sure I can't see you before that, I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magic wan..." Jafar shook her before she could say anything else.

"You you little nugget that I love so much." "Heh yes I completely understand mother." You were disappointed, she wasn't even a little convincing. "Carlos is that a dog???" Cruella asked. Dude whines at Carlos. "Yes yes baby I do understand it would make the perfect size for earmuffs." "He's the perfect size for a pet!" Carlos yelled, you squeezed his hand, for support.

"This dog loves me and I love him and FYI your dog is stuffed, so give it a rest." "Oooooh burn." "Oh why don't you go sell a toaster you too bit sales man." "People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones." You were tired of this so you started walking away, Jay grabbed your hand and stopped you, Your mother happened to see and the look on her face was not happy, when Jafar and Cruella stopped bickering they saw too.

You looked at your mothers face she was looking at you to signal what you would get if you failed, you turned your head quickly, not letting her see your fear. The two of them kept on bickering and finally Maleficent and your mother shouted "ENOUGH."

Fairy godmother turned off the T.V. she shook her head "I'm so sorry." You looked at Mal and saw her face, she looked back at you. She gave you a look of sympathy. You looked away.

"Thanks for the special treat." Jay said. "Of course." You grabbed your bags when you heard Evie speak. "(N/N), what do you think our parents are going to do to us if we don't pull this off." "I think they'll be quietly disappointed in us but ultimately proud of us for doing our best." "Really?"Carlos asked. "No I think we are definitely goners."

Everyone was around a table in the boys room discussing the plan. "Ok we all know what this looks like, it will be up on the desk under the beasts spell jar and be coming in from here me and (N/N) will be in the very front." "Ok so I'll find our limo so we can break the barrier, and uh get back on the island with the wand." Carlos said.

"Perfect, E." Mal respond. "You will use this to take out the driver, a few sprays and he'll be out like a light." "I put a protection spell on it so no one but we can use it." You said.

"Ok." She whispered. You all nodded and went your separate ways except for you and Mal who sat at the table. "M, you want to break bens love spell?" "Yeah you know for after." You looked at her.

"I've just been thinking, you know when the villains finally do invade Auradon and begin to loot, and kick everyone out of their castles, imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben being in love with me seems a little extra cruel." She slammed her book and walked away.

You looked at her. "M." You said. You went to bed but something was still in your mind. "Do I really want to go back to the Isle? What about everything here?" Ha maybe being in Auradon has made you soft. You were laughing about it but then crying. I'm pretty pathetic. You heard someone get up, you saw Jay look at his trophy from the tournament then look back at you.

You looked at him and smiled but deep down you were faking it, you wanted to keep the friendship you had with him and all of you friends. Carlos was petting Dude, thinking about how he'd have to leave him behind, Evie was looking at her test, she was smart and every one of her friends knew it but that doesn't matter on the Isle. You got out of your bed and went to help Mal, you heard someone singing. You walked in as she was mixing the recipe. "Mind if I join?" You asked. "Not at all." You went over and helped her stir the anti love potion.

You saw her crying and hugged her. "I'm pretty pathetic aren't I (N/N) look at the rotten daughter of Maleficent now." "We will get through this M, the coronation is coming up and we will get the wand and our parents praise and go back to the Isle."

You didn't notice tears dripping down your face, you quickly wiped them away before she could notice. "I know you want to stay here and so do I but we can't." She looked surprised. "Because we're villains and we're rotten...." "to the core." She finished. "Good now let's finish this recipe for Ben." "Yeah."