Part Two

I looked into the mirror and saw red glowing eyes staring back at me. I immediately ran out of the bath room picked up my phone and called my older brother, Nick.
He picked up right away," Hello Emma  what's wrong" He asked me when he answered. "Something is in the house" I replied shaking. "WHAT. Call the police Emma. I will be home in ten minutes  I will call mom and dad." He replied.
"Ok I will bye I love you" I said as I hung up the phone.
I heard a noise come from the hallway I peered around the corner and saw the figure walking down the hallway about to enter the kitchen.
I froze. I had never been more terrified in my life. I slowly, quietly walked over to the couch and crouched down behind it. I then thought, there is no way I am going to survive. I heard foot steps getting closer to me!
I heard breathing, and it sounded like it was scratching the wall as it came around the corner. I quickly crawled out from behind the couch and entered the hall closet.
Luckily it didn't see me.
I heard it calling out to me! It said "come out Emma" it kept repeating this phrase.
A few minutes later the phrase changed a little bit. It was now saying "Come out Emma I only want to look at you"
I didn't move I was so scared.
I heard the front door open and my parents say"Emma are you ok come out it is us you're save now" I ran out of the closet and into the living room.
In the living room stood my family and three police officers."Did you see it" I asked them."see what" they asked.
The police officers investigated the entire house but didn't find anything. When I told them the noise came from the bathroom they looked in the toilet, In and around the sink and shower but didn't find anything out of place. 
Later that night I heard my name being called it was the. Same voice I'd heard before. It said the same thing,"Emma come out I only want to look at you"
I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep, but all I could think was ( what does it want from me) The next morning I told my family what I'd heard last night. "Emma you were probably just dreaming" they clearly didn't believe me.
I went to school and told some of my friends about the incident but they didn't believe me either. Some say it is all in my head, others say it could have happened.
People say I am crazy. I know I'm not, maybe I am, I don't really know.
But what I do know is that there is something in my house that won't leave. I think it wants me. No matter what I say no one really believes that there was a demon in my house, but I do.

The End.