Chapter 20

I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever!!! I've just been really busy and when I'm not busy I just have no clue what to write. I'll try to update the most that I can, but I can't really promise anything about when I will be updating. Unedited* sorry again

Sam's POV

It's been a few months since that day we told Aaron about Ashley moving on. He still isn't over it and we are all starting to get worried. We've all tried to hook him up with someone else he just doesn't want to. I can't help but admire how persistent he is on getting her back. She has no clue how lucky she is for him to do that.

We are currently leaving Carter's house and going to Matt's house. I was really excited yet extremely nervous to meet his family. From what he tells me, they are so sweet. He claims that they will love me but I have my doubts, like every other teenage girl in the world.

We have been to Aaron's house, him seeing his family again bring up his spirits about Ashley, Taylor's house, which was so fun riding on all his bikes and stuff, Nash's house, which was kind of depressing because of the whole Hayes thing but Skylynn is still absolutely adorable, and Carter's house, which made me laugh so hard hearing his adorable mother say "cartah stahp" in person.

We packed up the car and we were ready to go. We didn't have to go that far but it will still uncomfortable with all of us in 2 cars, making frequent stops along the way.

"So babe, you excited?" Matt whispered in my ear as we sat in the way back of the car so we were alone.

"Yeah I mean I'm pretty nervous. I don't want to make a bad impression, or for them just not to like me in general." I admitted to him. He didn't know I was this self conscious about meeting his parents before.

"Hey, don't even worry about it. They'll adore you. What's not to love about you. Just be yourself." He encouraged me making me feel better.

"Well what about you, aren't you excited?" I changed the topic into him.

"Are you kidding? I'm so excited. I can't wait to finally see them again. It has been so long. And having all the people I love in one place for the first time is just incredible. It's a lot to get my head around." He told me and I just couldn't get my head around how completely adorable he was. I was just so glad he was close to his family. He just loves and cares about them so much.

"Well I'm glad. And I'm so happy that you will be having a great time." I told him smiling up at him. He just had this super cheeky smile on his face that hasn't left since we got in the car.

We finally arrived at this big, beautiful house about 4 hours later. Matt and I, and just about everyone else in the car, besides Taylor who was driving, fell asleep to pass the time.

I stretched as I got out of the car and felt Matt pick me up and just start spinning me in the middle of him driveway. I just squealed for him to put me down. He did eventually and spun me around so I was facing him. He leaned in quickly and gave me a short 3 second kiss, in the middle of his driveway! I was really happy he wasn't afraid of being with me. That he didn't want to keep us a secret.

Just then 2 people waled outside. They looked older, but not like really old. The women was a lovely blonde women and the man looked as if he were foreign, which I recall Matt saying his dad was. They looked so nice and I was so nervous.

"Matthew, I'm so happy your home!" his father exclaimed hugging his son. He had such a good relationship with both of his parents.

"Great to be home Dad, I really missed you guys." He said careful not to say he missed it here, then he'd be implying he likes it better than most places he's been and he's told me he doesn't really like his hometown which is why he's so desperate to travel.

"Matty you look so grown up." His mom greeted hugging him tightly and pinching his cheeks as he swatted her hand away. The guys and I just stood there. Unlike them, I had a huge smile on my face, absorbing the wonderful sight in front of me. "So, introduce me to your friends." She bossed him like all mothers should.

We all stood in a line and I was on the end. And he started at the other side. He went through all the people I'm sure she's heard tons about. I can just imagine what it feels like matching faces to the boys your son talks about all the time. Unless of course she googled them or something.

She finally got to me and looked confused. "Mom this is the newest member of Magcon. This is Sam. She just joined a few months ago and never even has been to an event yet." He introduced me and I felt disappointed. I thought he'd tell her I was his girlfriend, the one he tells her all about.

"Hello dear, it's nice to meet you." She said sweetly.

"Hello, it's great to meet you too, Matt has really missed you these passed few months." I told her kindly.

"Oh really? my Matthew? saying he missed us while he was out traveling around the country? I can't believe my ears." She said turning to Matt and he just glared at me but I could tell he was happy.

"Yes I did miss you and dad a lot over the time I was gone." He admitted and smiled at me wits a devilish look in his eyes, which got my worried. "But mom, I have to tell you something pretty big. You see, I met Sam in New Jersey a while ago. She's stuck with us since then and well, we've grown closer together. She's my best friend in the whole world and I couldn't be any prouder than I am right now to call her my girlfriend. Then Bart and everyone else asked her to join magcon." I told my mom glancing at Sam at times. I wanted to tell my parents about us in person, not over the phone when I'm miles away.

"Awww Matt. You finally found a good girl to be with. Congratulations! why didn't you tell me sooner?" she asked curious.

"I thought it'd be better if I told you in person." I said sheepishly smiling at the ground.

"Well I think you two make a very cute couple. You treat my baby right now. He'll treat you like a princess." She said to me.

"I wouldn't dream of taking your son for granted. He's a great boy and I'm glad to call him my boyfriend." I told her looking up at Matt who was smiling at me. She and her husband just burst out laughing. "W-what is so funny?" I asked oblivious.

"W-we already knew about you two being together." She told us and we stood there shocked.

"How did you know?!?!" Matt asked as surprised as I was by all this.

"Honey, you don't just pick a girl up and kiss her like that if you think she's cute. I could tell by the way you looked at her right when you got out of the car. She means the world to you. And I could tell that my Matt means a ton to you too. I could tell he makes you happy. But I'm glad you won't go and break his heart." She said and was just smiled at each other.

"Well I really love your son. He's a really great guy." I told her. By now Matt has walked away to go talk to his dad.

"That's great because I checked his twitter this morning and I could just tell he loves you more than anything. And just seeing the two of you together confirmed my thoughts." She told me as I watched the love of my life engaged in a conversation with his father but still noticing my glare and smiling at me.

This really isn't that great but I'm so tired tonight so I'm so sorry if you don't like it. Be sure to vote and comment because I want to hear about what you think.