Falling for cameron dallas

This is going to be a cameron Dallas fan fiction :)

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

CHAPTER 1

Hi my name is Jade im a model for teen vogue, i have long brown hair and green and blue eyes , i like designing but love modelling more.

When i go to work i see this really attractive guy that I've had a crush on for awhile..we dont really talk but we do exchange a few hellos and goodbyes here and there.

Today i got a call from my manager to come do a couples shoot so i went on my way to the studio.

I've done couples shoots before they are kinda fun because i get to work with somebody but some people in this business are rude. i hope my partner wouldnt be like that .

As i arrived i went in and met my manager Sophie, i call her soph for short . i asked her who my partner was.

"You will see when we start" she said

So i went off to wardrobe then hair and makeup. i was wearing a high waisted pink skirt that fell about mid thigh and a white crop top i had white converse on my feet.. After hair and make up i had long loose curls that looked amazing !

I left and went out to where the shoot would take place, as i was walking somthing caught my eye .. or should i say someone.

It was him!! the guy I've had a crush on forever!! im doing my shoot with him?!

I suddenly got nervous but pulled it together i knew i had to pull it together and act professional. besides why would a guy like that ever like a girl like me.

I walked over in hopes of getting to know him before the shoot started.

"Hi im Jade" i said to him

"Hi im cameron you can call me cam for short" he said. ugh cam is so cute!

"Am i doing the shoot with you?!" he asked excited which made me happy

"I hope so" i said with a wink

He smiled and i smiled back we continued to make small talk until we both got called over to the shoot.

yes ! I mentally highfived myself knowing id be working with cam :)

As we stepped in front of the camera i saw my manager wink and me ..she knew i liked cam she must have set it up some how :) ugh i love her

The photographer explained that there would be to parts to this photo shoot and then we began

"Cam hug her from behind" the photographer said

He slowly wraped his arms around me i smiled at his touch.

The photographer took a few pictures then said "now cameron lightly kiss her neck"

Cam moved my hair and lightly started to kiss my neck it gave me goosebumps and i think he noticed :$

CAMERONS P.O.V

i was lightly kissing her neck and i felt her get goosebumps.

i was really happy i was doing this couples shoot with her , shes unlike all the other girls I've modelled with. Usually they are all snobs and want to get into my pants but im not like that.

She seem so innocent and genuine. i think im starting to like her. my thoughts were interrupted by the photographer.

"Jade turn and face cameron now..place one hand on his neck and the other on his shoulder"

She did as told and as i was looking into her gorgeous eyes i couldn't help but smile.

"Cameron now lean in and kiss her"

The photographer said

I all if a sudden got a bunch of mixed emotions i was soo happy and excited but nervous. what if she doesn't like it. ugh i just went for it.

As i kissed her electricity ran through my body! I've never felt this way before. i liked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So a bit of a cliff hanger there so this is my first fan fiction and i hope to update 2 times a day maybe more if i can :) please comment and vote what you think and how i can make it better!

love you :)