» p r o l o g u e «

Mehehe. New story! And when I say new, I mean NEW! This story is not based on any manga or anime; it's more like a manga, instead in written format! I've just thought of this today, so feedback on how it sounds, m'kay? 8D AND IT'S A READER-INSERT!

Le prologue: START!

WARNING: Crack! Fluff << Not really. Excessive Use of OC's. Foul Language.

CLAIMER: I own everything here, BUT the reader.

SUMMARY: Chairudo. They're spiritual beings, taking the form of children (and also act like children). Every human has one of these, but only some (ones with great spiritual power) can see them. Chairudo are considered valuable in the Spiritual World, since they're immortal beings that cannot seem to be sealed, which is why most of the other spiritual beings are after them.

The humans that can see Chairudo make a contract. Humans provide safety and shelter, while Chairudo provide happiness and can grant five wishes which the human can wish in life. As soon as the five wishes are granted, the Chairudo moves onto another human.

So, you're an ordinary high-school girl, you've got the smarts, the strength, and average looks - everything a girl could ask for. Besides the fact that you've got no family. So, when you go home one day to find a jet-black-haired, ebony-eyed child who claims to be yours...

...what are you going to do?

GENRE: Reader-Insert.

Hajimemashou.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              [ Opening Theme: Drawing Days by SPLAY ]

[ 03 : 00 : 23 : P.M ]

"[Last Name] [Name]."

"Hai," you called out, standing up and walking up to the teacher's desk to grab your Mathematics Test Papers. Sucking in a breath, you calmly walked back to your seat, test in grasp.

If you failed this, there would be a huge stab to your ego. You, [Last Name] [Name], were the 'Gifted' Teenager of Kurimuzon High. You had the smarts, the spirit, the sports, the fight, the looks (some boys claimed that to be true), and you had already planned out your future. The chess pieces were laid out for you. All you needed to do, was to choose your moves carefully. If you failed this test, there would be a 94% chance of getting criticised.

You casually looked at the number that was circled in the top right-hand corner of the paper. Your lips twitched, before your face broke out into a minuscule smile.

100. Perfect.

You sighed with relief - just as sixth period ended - quickly shoving the paper into your rectangular, black bag.

"[Name]-chan!"

"Coming!" you retorted, standing up and running towards the door in a flurry.

"Ne, ne, what'd you get, [Name]?!" the same voice that had called you, asked.

"Baka-Raneko, it's obvious she got 100," a new voice intervened in your conversation with the feminine voice.

"How would you know?! Kaemon-teme!"

You nervously laughed, a sweatdrop working its way down the back of your head as your friends continued to bicker amongst each-other.

"Ma, ma! Calm down, both of you!" your eyes closed into a smile as you laughed, making them blink.