s e v e n

Faith ran her hands through her sleeping husband's hair as she was cuddled in bed. She placed a gentle kiss on the tip of his nose, and he started to stir. A smile slowly formed on his face. 

"Morning, beautiful." He said in a croaky voice.

"You haven't even opened your eyes yet and your already making me blush." She chuckled.

"I don't have to open my eyes to know that you are the prettiest girl in the world." He said as he chuckled, slowly peaking his eyes open. He placed his hand down on her now five-month swelled belly and rubbed small circles. 

"Remember, we have a sonogram appointment today," She reminded him. 

"Of course," He smiled. "I can't wait to have one of those pictures of her," 

"Me too," She grinned. "And it won't be long until she will actually be here," They both enjoyed each other embrace for a few more moments before raising from the bed and deciding to get ready. 

Faith loosely curled her hair and applied a thin layer of makeup to cover her blemishes in the bathroom mirror as she watched Dean change clothes behind her. "Doesn't somebody look handsome?" She commented once he was finally dressed. 

"What did I ever do to be this damn lucky?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her stomach and rested his head on her shoulder. She continued to apply her mascara and smiled. 

"Well, you have saved the world once or twice," She teased as she turned around in her place so that she was now facing Dean. 

"I love you," He said in almost a whisper as he looked down at her. 

"I love you too," She said as she stood on her tiptoes to plant a kiss on his lips. 

She quickly found something to wear and followed Dean down the stairs so they could leave. 

"We are gonna see Rosie today," Dean said as he grabbed his keys from the table in the library. "We will be gone for a few hours," 

"Sure thing," Sam said, only looking up from his computer for a second. "Be safe," 

Dean took her hand and led her down to the garage where Baby was parked front and center. Deciding to be chivalrous, Dean walked around the car and opened the door for her, allowing her to slide into the seat before closing it back. Moments later he walked around and joined her before roaring Baby's engine to life. 

He pulled out of the garage and down the dark tunnel before there was finally light again. She smiled over at Dean who was lip singing his classic rock playlist. It had been a while since just the two of them were out alone, and she enjoyed the moment. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Winchester?" A nurse called out from a side door of the waiting room. 

"That's us," Faith said as they both raised from their seats and followed her back and into a sterile room. 

"Just a check-up, correct?" The nurse asked once they got settled. 

"Yes," Faith replied as Dean stood beside her. 

"Fantastic," She said as she pulled on a pair of gloves and turned on the machine next to her. "This may be a little cold," 

She gently pulled up Faith's shirt and applied the clear gel to her bump. Faith held tightly to Dean's hand, nervous to hear how their baby was doing. He could tell she was anxious, and rubbed reassuring circles on her hand with his thumb. 

"Your baby girl is looking great," She finally said after searching around for a minute or two. "Would you like a few pictures?" 

"Yes, please," Dean spoke up with a smile. He could feel her relief as she loosened her grip. 

"Of course," She said as she clicked her keyboard multiple times. 

"Dad, you can go pick up those pictures at the front desk while she gets cleaned up," The nurse said as she handed faith a towel and Dean left the room. Once all the gel was cleaned up, the nurse spoke up again. 

"I'm so glad that's over with," She said as Faith looked up in confusion. The nurse's blue eyes suddenly flashed black and Faith tried for the door. 

"Not so fast," The demon said, stepping in front of the door. She held out a knife inches from Faith's stomach. "We are going to walk down this hall and out the back door." She instructed. 

"I'm not going anywhere with you," Faith said sternly. 

"If you want this baby to live, you will do as I say," It commanded, slightly opening the door and instructing Faith to walk down the hall. Faith scanned around her, hoping to see Dean round the corner and help her. 

She reached the back door before she saw her husband again, having no choice but to do as the demon instructed. She couldn't take the chance of hurting her baby, or worse. 

"Get in," The demon pushed her towards a black car that sat close to the curb. Faith did as she was told and hoped that Dean would soon realize that she was gone. 

"What do you want with me?" Faith asked as the demon pulled the car out of the parking lot. 

"I think our boss would love to hear that the Winchesters are expecting," It basically growled.