Chapter Twelve: Finally

Todoroki //

There's something about his gentle nature that attracts me to him. And my skin was still tingling from his touch.

He comes back into the room, sitting back in front of me and inspecting his delicate work.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks again, looking me deeply in the eyes. I can't even find the words to answer because I'm so distracted by him. He's so close to me, I can feel his breath, and his hands are inching towards mine.

I'm intoxicated.

"I..."

Just say it, Shouto, it's so easy. Four words.

I like you, Izuku.

I like you, Izuku.

I like you, Izuku.

I like you, Izuku.

Just say it.

"Is there something you needed? Are you still in pain? You can rest here, if you need to! I'll obviously leave you be, too—that would be weird...if I stayed in here...while you were sleeping or s-something..."

I keep my head down, my dual-colored hair shielding my eyes so he can't see the emotions behind them. My breathing is shallow, and my lips are almost quivering.

"Hey?" He leans in closer, and I know he's concerned. The sweet scent of him fills my nose, and that just suddenly causes something to take over me. "You're acting— "

"Forgive me for this, Izuku," I say.

"For what?" He asks worriedly when I hesitate.

My breath is shaking as I lean into him quickly.

My lips meet his in a swift movement. I kiss him, putting every emotion I felt towards him until now into it. The kiss isn't innocent, it's like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this sweet moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight.

I've waited for what seems like years for this. It's odd to think that we've only been seeing each other as friends for a short time.

I feel him put a delicate hand on my shoulder, and I expect him to push me away, reject me, scold me for being so stupid. But he doesn't. If anything, he's using his hand to pull me closer to him. There are so many sensations running through me that I'm completely losing myself.

I try to stop him from pulling away, but I'm unsuccessful.

I'm weirdly nervous to hear what he might say.

"Sho," he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful, and I lean in for another passionate kiss. I've spent so many days keeping myself away from him, but now that I've found that I didn't need to hold back, I won't.

I pull away this time, needing air after a huge rush of feelings fell over me. My hands fall off his face and into my lap, but he quickly takes them and intertwines his fingers with mine. The sensation is comforting, and I can't believe I starved myself of it for so long. Our foreheads are pushed against each other, our hair entangling together, and I know I could kiss him again, but I hold back.

"Thank...you..." He exhales.

"For what?"

"For everything."