live 20

"E-eun- i mean... Dongmin, what are you doing here?"

I asked him while he looked at me with this hurt expression.

"W-what am i doing here?! I was looking for you yet i found you here sobbing about how much of a disappointment you are?"

I looked at him speechless.

"I-i'm sorry"

I said while looking down making the tears that have gathered in my eyes fall towards my cheeks. But in sudden move, i felt my body press onto Eunwoo's as he gave me a warm hug.

I had unknown feelings come into my brain. What is it? I wanted him to let go. But some part of me craves for this and it doesn't want him to let go. Without knowing, i placed my arms around his waist and hid my face into his chest.

"Jung Ah, you are a girl of many things. But you are not a disappointment, you are not a coward. You were the first person who i saw had a good heart"

"You can think of yourself as many things but being a burden... being a disappointment is not one of them"

After hearing his heartwarming words i felt... happy, the sadness that was there for me just left and never came back.

"Seeing and hearing you say that... hurts me. Because you deserve to know that you are a great person and that is the truth"

He said while breaking the hug as I nod and look down but was stopped by Eunwoo. He placed his hand on my chin and raised up my head making me look at him.

"Jung Ah, i want you to know... that Won soo, Jinyoung, Astro, and i... love you and we would do anything for you"

L-love...

So this is what it feels like being "loved". The bitter thing that i once disliked turned out to be a nice feeling.

Eunwoo didn'tWithout noticing, my cheeks felt hot and i quickly spoke.

"I should g-get going"

I said while running away from him, going back home.

~~~~~~~~

Jung ah walked to her house and opened the door only to see Junho, Jaemin, Jennie and Jinyoung.

They were playing a board game.

Once Jinyoung saw me, he gave me a heart warming smile and told me to join.

"Jung ah come, join us"

I nod as i saw Jaemin hit Jinyoungs arm angrily.

I sat beside Jinyoung and they started the game.

"So... jennie i heard that you got that first ranking again?!"

Junho said while playing the game while Jennie smirks

"Yeah i am, unlike someone here"

She said while talking about me.

"Yeah, Jung Ah hows school?"

Junho asks while i was about to answer but was cut off by Jennie