I'm only crazy for you Part 4

Ok first of all this has been more than a oneshot but oh well. And I think there may be one last part to this story and I'm done with it!😅

             So I'm sorry I haven't posted a story and I've been dead. I've had so much with marching band but now it's over *cry.* At least I have my Friday nights back! Alright sorry you can read in peace now....

/////////////////////////////////////

                         ~2 weeks~

             It's been two weeks Brendon kept saying in his head. He's been there, trapped for two weeks. Brendon had given up hope a long time ago but he doesn't stop fighting against Ryan's flirtatious acts.

It had only gotten worse for Brendon being there. Patrick too. Ryan would basically worship Brendon like a god while he would ignore Patrick. Patrick hasn't eaten anything but some crackers and water. Patrick looks ghostly pale and much thinner. Even though Ryan would feed Brendon, Brendon wouldn't want to eat his offerings. Thinking he could have poisoned the food. More and more guilt and fear built up in everyone in this situation, except for Ryan.

Sarah hasn't been able to sleep because of her loss of her boyfriend. She stays up at night to cry her eyes out and try to contact Brendon. It wasn't until she thought up of using her location app to track Brendon's phone...

/////////////////////////////////////

Sarah's POV

"I CALL BULLSHIT ON THAT," I screamed into the phone. I told the cops where his phone was located telling them to search there. All they said they could find was a house that looked abandoned. And that a lanky confused teenage boy inside say he found the phone in the road, trying to find the owner.

I shook my head as the cops explained the incident and there wasn't much they could do. They didn't even have any leads on Brendon's case. Now they are saying in the news that another boy named Patrick or something is missing as well. I am praying for both of them but I just want my Brendon back.

I hung up on the cops and clutched my phone. I turned on the location app watching it ping Brendon's phone location. If the cops can't help me then I'll have to do it myself I told myself. I grabbed my coat and keys and left.

*30 minutes later*

I arrived at the house observing its every detail. It sure did look abandoned and had crappy maintenance. I parked a couple houses back so it didn't look too suspicious I was spying. I walked to the property feeling anxious wondering what I would find.

I walked around to see if I could see anything through the windows but I couldn't, it was just too dark. I ran to the back and noticed the back door slightly opened. I stared at the door and looked around to find if it looked if anyone lived here. I only saw darkness and nothing else. My curiosity got the best of me as I walked to the door. With a shaky hand I turned it and slowly opened it. I looked inside and there was a figure in a chair. I could hear it faintly crying and whimpering like a trapped animal. I immediately thought of it to be Brendon so I ran inside to inspect. When I got to the whimpering figure it turned out to not be Brendon. It was that kid named Patrick on the news. I found him. But if he was here than maybe Brendon is here too. I carefully pulled the duct tape off of the poor boy's mouth and hushed him when he cried out.

"Shhh I'm here to help you but please be quiet," I told him. He nodded while trying to steady his heavy breathing. "D-Do you know where Brendon is?" I asked him. I was so happy when I saw him nod slowly. "Where? Tell me where he is," I said while shaking him. "H-He's upstairs b-but you can't be here..it's not safe. G-Get the cops it's not safe," he spoke fast with a broken voice. "No I can't leave now I have to go find him. Here I'll untie these ropes for you," I spoke while I started to untie the expertly ties ropes around him.

"No you can't you have to leave now it's not safe. Please leave now," he cried. I didn't listen and kept trying to untie the skillful knots on the rope. "No no no BEHIND YOU!" I stood up fast and turned quickly to be met with a rag to my face. I couldn't breathe unless it was in the rag, which was pressed roughly to my face. I felt cold skinny fingers wrap around my arms as I started to lose conscious. My vision was blurry and I couldn't move then I saw black.....

/////////////////////////////////////

Ryan's POV

I finished tying up the girl and left her next to Patrick. "Another one to join the big celebration...Fantastic," I grinned to myself and skipped toward Patrick. He was crying and I saw the tears drip off of his face to onto his lap. I lifted his face by his chin and observed him closely. "Oh poor Pattycakes you're looking awfully thin I think you need something to eat. Don't you think?" I asked. He didn't say anything or move his head at all. "Patrick I'm worried for you. Don't starve yourself, you're so thin I can almost feel your bones," I laughed. Patrick just cried and cried pleading for me to let him go. Man he is a cryer I thought to myself. I shrugged and grabbed a rag and wrapped it around his head and his mouth to muffle his cries. "Much better," I smiled cheekily and skipped to my room.

I walked into the closet to meet my love. "Hello love," I smile cheekily before prancing around. "What the fuck do you want?" he questioned with a dark tone. "Now don't give me that tone lovey, we've gotten another guest for the big celebration," I exclaimed.

      "W-Who is it?" he asked. "Well I suppose I can show you," I thought. "Let's go hun," I cheer dragging the chair across the room. It was a hassle to get him downstairs but I managed. I put my hand against his eyes to surprise. "Readyyyyyyy?" I asked with glee.

       "Just hurry up and show me," he growled. I sighed dramatically and threw my hand away from his face. "Ta-Da! She can be apart of the big celebration now!"

        Brendon's POV

       I basically cried at the sight of my poor Sarah being tied up and unconscious. "S-Sarah...oh my god Sarah," I whimpered with choked sobs. I turned to him, that disgrace of a human. (Ha me)

      "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed to his face. "I HATE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU BRING HER INTO THIS SHIT?" I couldn't stop I felt anger towards him. I screamed at the top of lungs but to only get muffled by a rag to my mouth. I didn't stop though I kept screaming until my throat hurt. I cried and cried until I felt hopeless. My head was spinning and I couldn't focus on the image in front of me anymore. My vision blurred and I felt my eyes go heavy. He had his grip on the rag and I could tell he had put chloroform on it.

        A single tear fell down my face as I watched Patrick and Sarah sitting there, victims of this madman's game. I could only hear the sounds of the crazed lunatic speaking. He kept talking about a "big celebration." I don't know what he has planned for us but I was too scared. Too scared to think about it. The last words I heard from him before passing out were...

          "We are finally going to be happy at last, my love...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Ehhhh that was ok...I guess. There is only going to be one more part after this and I'm finally done with this my god. I hate it when I lose interest in the story and I feel like you can kinda tell but I feel like I'll try harder on the last part because that's where all of the drama happens!! Stay tuned and I'm staring to create more stories on my profile you should keep in check!

     If you want...Oh and I posted more art in my art book! It's not that great but it's something. Requests are open for that book and yeah! Until again...

     K bye 👋

~Hayden🖤