Prologue

From the way I see it, this world is like fantasy game similar to the games I played from my childhood to teenage years.

No I am not an adult but a 16-year old high school freshman or so what I think.

You see, when I first arrived here, the next thing I saw was a system notification appearing in front of my sight, that only others, I mean fellow 'otherworlders', can see for themselves. For example, one of the weapons I wielded got a deadly poison effect, if I use that weapon against someone as in like you can PK everyone in towns and safe zones, they will die from it due to effects.

That's the way it is.

If there were health bars and mana bars in games, you are guaranteed to see it in this new reality. The same goes to the character status and equipment.

Speaking of status and equipment, I am perhaps the most overpowered which I perhaps like a bit.

Let's start with my status and class.

[ STATUS:]

[NAME: Arvyn Snow]

[AGE: 16]

[JOB: GOD EMPEROR]

[SKILLS:]

GOD KING EYES: Exclusively to Arvyn Snow. Can see the stats(hidden stats included!), skills, equipment, profile, and weak points of the things you are seeing with these eyes gifted by the gods. It also gives the user an ability to see things in bird's point eye view, first person point of view, third person point of view, and geographic perspective.

ARTIKULO UNO: A leader-type ability exclusively to Arvyn Snow. It increases stats in leading parties, organizations, etc. by x777%

GHOST BODY: Erases the owner's presence completely a kin to sound passing through the winds. Silences sounds and noises of a ranged weapon used. Can be deactivated if the owner wills it.

GOD EMPEROR: x777 to all stats(even health and mana regeneration rate). Gives no penalty to all types of weapon wielded, giving access to all combat skills' specified class. Exclusive to Arvyn Snow

[MAGIC:]

BODY ENHANCEMENT

ANTI-MAGIC

ELEMENTAL MAGIC: ALL ELEMENTS

[LEVEL: 350]

STR: 999

DEF: 850

MAG: 970

INT: 1100

LUK: 777

WISE: 1000

[TITLES:]

WANDERING UNKNOWN GOD

BRINGER OF BALANCE

THE TRUE GOD EMPEROR

MOST-DESIRED GOD

(...)

..Wait when did I become a god? Ah, there goes my chances of adventuring.