Chapter 2 Alec's POV

Hi back again loves missed you hope you missed me to!!!
This is Alec's POV!! P. S. She's in prison.....
Elmo and cookie neckless above or the locket I'll put the picture somewhere down there 👇👇. You'll see why. Ok enjoy my loves bye.
------------------------------------------------
      It's been two years since I was accused of murder.
Now I'm not saying I didn't do it just that I didn't mean to. What can I say I have anger issues?

I heard footsteps outside of my cell. When I found out who it was I cringed. The warden. The warden hates me and he loves making me bleed. One time he took a silver blade and slashed it across every single one of my limbs.

I never cried, nor will I ever cry. They won't get any satisfaction from my pain.

     Pic of the warden (Ares)

Yep that's the guy who tortures me every chance he gets

I already know why he does it.
He tortures me because I killed his daughter and his mate.

In my defence they both tried to stab me. An eye for an eye.

When I did that I didn't think he would be one of the guys 'taking care' of me.

There is always that one person you absolutely would do anything for. You don't need a reason and for me it was the only person in this whole place that cared about me and was nice with the occasion of meeting the best side his sarcastic side.

"How are you today Ares?" I ask.

"I'll be great when you die you rodent", he says bitterly.

"Gosh, no need to go confess your love for me so soon, my love", I said rolling my eyes.

He walks up to my cell with his taser,"Why you little-". He didn't get to finish his sentence.

"Now, now Ares I'll take it from here", the intruder says. Ruining my wondrous time with my dear tormentor.

Ares starts to walk away.
Since he's leaving we should have a little fun, right Alec?

My wolf says. You can already see why I get in trouble so much. She's such a bad influence on me. Hehehe I love it.

I let my wolf (Kira) take over.

"Bye Ares we will miss you
You may confess your love for us another time my love" she took my hand and blew a kiss.

He took his taser and shocked the cell. I shook inside. It hurt like a mother scooter.

"HEY, get away from her", the intruder said or more like yelled.

The warden finally left.

I jumped up and down finally getting my control back as Kira slid back into her spot waiting until she was needed or until I got bored.