Chapter 4!!!

Jack's pov:

After we spent sometime together, it became less awkward. It was like my best friend was back. I smiled to myself, and then Connor, being the best swimmer, demands a swimming competition, to which we all groan and demand that he not be in the race. He pouts and agrees not to play. But we actually had to get in the water, which was a challenge in itself.

Did I mention it was the day before valentines day? yeah, it was cold.

After most people had gotten in, Jenn was still out of the water complaining about it being cold. Me, being one of her best friends, snuck up behind her, picked up and put her over my shoulder shrek-style, and ran to the water. Boy, was Jenn mad. Kicking and screaming all the way in, until finally we couldn't touch the bottom.

When I let go, she immediately swam back to me, clutching me as if she needed me.

"Don't let go," she whispered.

I looked at everyone else, who were all staring at us, but thankfully, they didn't say anything, and Jenn was facing the other way. She was practically hugging me right there in the water. I hugged her back.

"I won't," I promised.

After a little while, Jenn warmed up and we were able to join the game. It was your partner or whoever was lighter sat on top of your shoulders and you had to reach Connor. We lost, coming in third after Kian and Andrea, who won, and Andrew and Anthony.

We went back to the house after a while, deciding not to do a video tonight, although all five of us will do a collab tomorrow before Anthony leaves for his flight home. I see Jenn is cold, so I grab a towel from the closet, and wrap it around her. Everyone went to bed, so it was just me and Jenn, and we were worn out from swimming, so we just went to our room. When we got there, we just looked at each other before I said I would sleep on the floor.

"Wait," she said, grabbing my arm.

"You can just sleep on the bed with me," she said.

I looked at her and said, "Okay.."

When I laid down, she surprised me by immediately wrapping her arms around me and snuggling close. I looked at her, and pulled her closer to me. She looked up at me, and I closed the space between our lips. It was slow, and sweet, and after a few minutes, she pulled away and put her head on my chest. I pulled the blanket around us, and Jenn was already asleep.

** 4 am**

Rebecca's pov: (new pov yay)

I pulled myself of the bed in Connor's room, standing up to go grab my food from the kitchen. Connor groaned and rolled over. I avoided stepping on Andrew, and walked out the door. I almost passed Jack and Jenns room, but I peeked inside, where I saw them sleeping reaaaaaallly close. I pulled the blanket away, inwardly awwwwed, snapped a picture, and sent it to myself, them, Anthony and Andrew. I hear a gasp from upstairs, someone running through the halls, and in bursts Anthony. He practically screams but thankfully they don't wake up.

"Shut it would you?" I whisper-yelled at him. We take pictures and go get food, Anthony smiling the whole time. I have to admit, it's pretty adorable. After a while, we go back upstairs pretend to sleep.

**the morning when normal people wake up**

Andreas pov:

I walk in to Jenns room to get her up for bacon and waffles because she is my best friend, but what I see makes me smile like an idiot.

"Kian! Quick! Come here!" I call to him.

He comes in, sees what I see, and quickly texts everyone in 6/6 and 3/5. Everyone rushes in, thinking it's an emergency, with Connor bringing up the rear. When he enters he screams, earning several slaps but it's too late. They woke up.

Jack ends up falling off the bed because Connor is so loud, and he brought Jenn with him to the ground. She fell on top of him, giggles something I couldn't hear, notices us, and scrambles up. Jack looked mad. Jenn pulled him up and we all took the hint. We all rushed to the kitchen to give them a moment.

**Jenns pov

After they leave, I turn to Jack, and hug him. He hugs back and says "I think we need to talk about us, especially since you know all they will do when we get down there is talk."

He sits on the bed, pulling me to his lap. I immediately put my arms around his neck.

"Jenn I really like you. A lot. But I'm worried that something will go wrong and it will ruin our friendship. Are you sure you wanna try this?" he asks.

I answer him with a kiss.