XI

update: 3/11/17
--------------------------------------

The wind was whispering against my office's window and it made me wonder. If I could speak wind's language, will the whispering made my heart calm or raging? I wonder...

A knock made me flinched a bit and I faked a cough afterward. I groaned silently under my breath. Why am I so jumpy? It just, a freaking knock.

"Come in."

The door opened and it revealed my assistant. She had a very bright smile than she usually does. Hurm...did I miss something?

"Byul, I think you can go home early than you used to since you already done with all the session for today."

I looked at her with a blank stare. Oh, did I?

She giggled and pat my shoulder afterward. That gesture never faze me at all. But since she is older than me by a couple of years, I just let her did that to me. Yes, just her.

Cause she had been helping me a lot through the past years, after I was left...alone.

"Your boyfriend is here though."

My...wHAT?

I abruptly stand up and got a little but of accident by bumping my knee under the desk. And shit, thatssss hurt a lot.

To make it worst, Juri eonnie, yes, my dear assistant, had just to make it worser.

She hugged me tightly whilst squealing like a high school teenager. Like super damn annoying. I hate squealing but I didn't hate her. Just the squealing part. That was all.

"WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU GOT A MAN ALREADY??!"

I was holding in the pain as I tried my best to answer her question when suddenly, the door opened by...

"J-jae!"

I squeaked a little since I was trying to hold in the pain as best as I can.

Juri eonnie broke the hug, which I was very thankful about that. But not after that, I took it back. She just turned herself away from me and was running toward Jaehyun.

In a blink of eyes, she was already engulfed the big boy in her arms and started to squeal, aGAIN.

I didn't get it. Why was she like that? Did she drank too much coffee? Cause if she did, God bless her please. She can be a little bit trouble for me to handle. Caffeine-hyper, seriously, yes.

What had surprise me was Jaehyun didn't flinch at all? After all, Juri and him never meet each other. How can that be possible?

He had always seem timid whenever strangers came approach him...or maybe, he was doing his best right now? Confront his trauma...?

"J-Jae, I thought u were going to wait for me at...home?"

I pulled Juri away from him and he smiled when he saw me right beside him. And damn it. Not that smile cause lately, that smile actually made my stomach felt weird.

Why will my stomach felt weird? I meant, hey, it just a freaking smile!

I was trying to ignore the smile and how it got my stomach felt weird at that moment whilst Jaehyun still looking at me, waiting for me to say something since my face obviously showed that I want to talk more but you know...my tongue actually froze.