"I do," Joo Hyuk said, leaning his head on the bed. "But still, I want to know all that she is hiding from me. I want to know the things that bothers her. I want to know why she gets so sad these past few days. I want to know her more than that man knows her."

"You don't need to know everything about her past," So Joon said. "Because there are memories that are difficult to share with other people, even to those we dearly love. Just keep her happy whenever she is sad. She will eventually tell you whatever it is that she needs to tell you. Just be patient with her."

Joo Hyuk sighed then smiled as he said, "I knew it."

"Knew what?"

"You and Seo Hyun are the same. You both frustrates me at times. I should be talking to Ha Jin instead of you."

"Ha Jin will only tell you the same things I did," So Joon said so confidently.

"I know," Joo Hyuk said, letting out another sigh. "Fine. I will be more patient with Seo Hyun. Thanks, brother."

So Joon only smiled and opened another can but Joo Hyuk quickly snatched it from him.

"You already had one can. I should be the one crying and moping in this room and not you."

So Joon grabbed the can back and said, "I can handle two cans of beer now, thanks to Yo Jung."

Joo Hyuk smiled more widely, opened another can, and slightly knocked it on So Joon's beer.

"May you have more tolerance on liquors."

So Joon also smiled and said, "May you have more patience with me and Seo Hyun."

^####################################^

"What is this?" Seo Hyun asked when she returned to the café one night and saw that Joo Hyuk closed it earlier and prepared the place for a date with her.

Joo Hyuk was glad to see that Seo Hyun was overwhelmed with his simple surprise.

"It's neither our anniversary nor my birthday..."

"But you are troubled these past few days. I want to lessen your burden. I want to make you smile," he said as he wrapped his arms around her.

Seo Hyun tightly hugged him back and looked up at him with tenderness that boosted his confidence.

"I will always be grateful for the kind of love that you are giving me," she sweetly whispered with a beautiful smile that he missed seeing on her face.

"I'm guilty of doubting you," Joo Hyuk admitted as he pulled Seo Hyun closer to him. "I lost my patience. It was So Joon who helped me understand your situation more deeply. I know that there are memories some people have difficulty sharing, even to those they dearly love. But even though I said that, I'm still waiting for the time that you can share all your memories with me. I want to know you as thoroughly as you know me."

Seo Hyun gave him a gentle kiss and said, "I will tell you about it some other time. For now, I want to enjoy this surprise. It felt like a long time since we had a date like this."

Joo Hyuk smiled and led her to the chair then he gave her flowers made of assorted colored papers. She liked those kinds of flowers more than real ones because, according to her, he made every bit of it with love and not just bought on flower shops.

"I missed receiving this special bouquet," Seo Hyun said with a sigh. "I also wanted to give you something but..."

"This is neither our anniversary nor my birthday," Joo Hyuk beamed at her. "You don't have to bring anything."