Chapter Twelve: Useless.

I was wrong. I thought today would turn out good, but I was so damn wrong.

Right now I'm sitting on the ground fake crying about M&Ms.  I am getting serious Déjà vu right now.

"Not again." Angel groaned.

"You mean to tell me she's done this before?" Dawn asked. Oh sweet Dawn, you had no idea what you were getting yourself into when you decided to be my friend.

"Yep." Bella said.

"This is your fault." Sarah said to her.

"How is it my fault?" Bella asked.

"If you didn't remind her about the you know what, she wouldn't have remembered." Sarah told her." And now her brother's going to die." She added.

"Guys quit blaming yourself, she's just overreacting." Angel said.

I slowly turned my heard to face her, growling.

"What?!" I lunged at her. People that were passing stared at us as if we were crazy. Some women even covered their kids' eyes.

"All this 'cause of M&Ms." Sarah said.

"Wait, M&Ms? Oh I know why you can get 'em." Dawn spoke up.

"What? Well why didn't you sat anything?" Angel wheezed.

She shrugged,"You didn't ask."

I got up and helped Angel as she glared at me. My hear dropped in shame.

"You would be ashamed of your behaviour Katherine  Selena Carter. Go stand in the corner." Bella ordered, pointing in a random direction.

"But it's a mall, and you're pointing at the toilet." I whine.

"Less talking, more walking." She said.

I stood in the toilet for five minutes. The door opened, revealing the girls.

"Have thought about what you did?" Bella asked. I nodded.

She took out a box from one of the bags." Here, you deserved it."

M&Ms, yay! I feel like a child on Christmas morning.

"Thank you Bells." I smile.

"We also got you clothes, it's a good thing you and Angel are the same size." She added.

"Hey guys? Where's Sarah?" I ask, curious. They all froze and turned to each other, their eyes wide.

"Wow," I say."I was gone for five minutes and you lost our best friend." I turn to Angel."I thought you were the responsible one."

Angel shook her head." Bells is the responsible one."

"And you Dawn," I shake my head at her."you're new so I don't blame you."

"Oh my God, no wonder she hadn't said anything, even she I asked her if she wanted ice cream." Dawn said.

"Well, let's look for her." I shoved them out.

"Where were you when she spoke last?" I ask, they all shrug.

Gee, that was so helpful.

"You are all useless." I tell them, walking away.

Come on Kat, Sarah's practically your sister, you should know his she works by now.

We checked everywhere, and finally found her trying lip gloss.

"Sarah!" Angel said hugging her sister." Where were you? We checked all your favourite places."

Sarah's face showed confusion." I've been here all along, where'd you check?" She asked.

"Candy store."

"Food court."

"Forever twenty one."

"Cellphone accessory cart."

"I don't like any of those places." She said. Who doesn't like the candy shop? Or the food court?

"Okay we checked our favourite places."

"Typical." She stated.

"I got to go guys, my mom wants me to help her out with something." She said."I'll see you tomorrow I guess." She added, waving and walking away.

"This should be where we part ways. It always happens like this in movies." Bella piped up.

"I agree," I said."we'd look so bad ass."

I walked to my car in slow motion, receiving a few weird looks from strangers.

As soon as I opened the door, I froze.

Yeah boiii, cliffhanger. *high fives self* it might look as though I am clapping but I am in fact high giving myself.

Again I just want to tell you about my other books: Broken and Dahlia.

Follow on Instagram...
@xisaactorix

Follow me on Facebook @ItzHarleyQuinn

Vote, comment, share and other chiz.

                       V¶X£N