Authors Copyrights.

This book had originally been uploaded on a different wattpad account that was under my name. However, I have decided instead to upload it on to this page instead.

Copyright © 2014 by aimeelovesoreos_

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at the address below.

aimeelovesoreos@gmail.com

Any and all similarities between characters and everyday people are purely coincidental. This is a fragment of the authors imagination and therefore does not involve real people.

All Rights Reserved.

As of MARCH 2021 I have uploaded the new version of this book as it was written approximately five years ago. If you would prefer to read this version please do so at your own "risk" as there are holes in the plot, poorly written dialogs, confusing chapter and loads more inconsistencies.

Thank you for all of your love WATTPAD FAMILY, x.