My New Home

Chapter 1

(Y/n's P.O.V)

*Beep Beep Beep*

You woke up to the sound of your alarm. You were about to hit the snooze button but just remember that today you were moving in to you step father's house. You turned off your alarm and slowly walked to your bathroom still half asleep. You took a nice hot shower did your hair and some light makeup.

You: Hmmm... what should I wear?

You stood still looking around you closet thinking of what outfit to wear today.

You: Ah! I'll wear this outfit!

You look at yourself in the mirror and smiled but we're interrupted by the sound of your mother's voice

Mom: Y/n come down stairs we have to leave now!!!

You: Okay mom I'm coming!!!

You ran down stairs to see your mom waiting by the door.

Mom: Let's gooo~!

You and your mom put everything in the car and drove off to your new house. It was a long boring car ride so you plugged in your head phones and listened to music the whole why there.

30 Minutes Later

The car came to a stop you took out one head phone and looked around you couldn't see the house because your back was facing it.

Mom: Y/n come out and help me please!

You blinked at the sound of your mom yelling for your help. You turned off your music and helped your mom get everything out of the trunk.

Y/n: Why do we have so many things?
*you looked over at your mom*

Mom: I don't know but let's just go! I want you to meat your new family!!!

Y/n: Ok let's go!

You turn around and look at the house it's huge! You were not exactly expecting a house this big but yet again your step father does have 7 son's so.

You and your mom walk up to the front door with some boxes with your belongs in it. Your mom was about to set down a box to knock on the door but the door opened making you jump a little.

??? : Hi honey! *Grabbed the box that your mom was holding and kissed her forehead while hugging her*

Mom: Hey babe!

You just stood there awkwardly looking at them.

???: Oh! I'm so sorry where are my manners I'm Mr. Kim but you can call me dad. * he said with a smile*

You: Hi! I'm Y/n. *you said with a small smile*

He wants me to call him dad as if I would never he's not my real dad nor will he ever be no matter what he does.

Stepfather: I'll go get the boys so they can help you unpack okay y/n.

You: Yeah okay.

Your step father went inside so you and your mom put the boxes down and went to get more. When you got back you were about to put the box down but someone stopped you.

???: Here let me help you with that. *Smiling the whole time*

You looked up to see a very good looking guy take the box out of your hands. He stood up straight again and looked at you right in the eye.

OMG he's so good looking, I can't believe he's my step brother!

I hope you like it so far! This is my first time writing one of these so I'm so sorry if it's really bad.
I might update this slowly because I'm super busy with school but I hope you enjoy it! Sorry if this chapters short they will get longer! Bye! 😊