3 | So maybe I'm NOT ok.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

— CHAPTER THREE —
"So maybe I'm NOT ok."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

*•DAISY'S POINT OF VIEW•*

After the news of me joining the football team spread, all I got were judgmental stares from people in school

After the news of me joining the football team spread, all I got were judgmental stares from people in school. I can't lie and say that I didn't expect this.

I walked towards my locker, trying to pretend I don't see the girls pointing at me and snickering amongst themselves.

"Daisy, wait up!" I heard a familiar voice that made my skin crawl. Gabriella, or Gabby, captain of the cheer team and also the most popular girl in school was calling my name.

She was tall, blonde, tan and had the type of body you'd see on a Victoria's Secret show. She was also extremely intimidating. Think of Regina George but meaner, that's basically Gabby.

She didn't intimidate me. I just hated her.

I turned to face her. "Gabby, hi! Do you want something?" I said with a fake smile on my face.

"Do I want something?" she laughed. "Come on, you know what I wanna talk to you about."

Gabby and Claudia were friends because they're both on the cheer team, so that's why I try to tolerate her.

"Let me guess, the football team," I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously," she crossed her arms over her chest. "So, who'd you fuck to get in?"

I tightened my grip on my phone in anger. I can't believe people think I fucked someone to get on the football team.

"Oh my God, did you suck Coach Johnson's dick?" she whispered when she noticed my silence. "Can't believe I thought he was a family man."

I felt my blood boil. "You know I didn't do that, Gabriella." I said through clenched teeth.

I'm ok. I'm fine. I don't need to punch her in the face. Calm down, Daisy.

"Yeah, probably not. I don't think you're Coach J's type," she said, crossing her arms over her chest. "I got it! Your daddy bribed someone. I bet it's Bader, right? It was his decision after all."

My mouth twisted in distaste. This is just the type of person Gabby is, and I'm not going to let her win.

"You know, as a woman, you should be one of the people who are supporting me, not putting me down," I started.