Happy Spoop Day!

"SCAMS!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!" I yell, storming off from another house. So far all the houses we've gone to have sucked. Off brand candy that's three weeks old. And not to mention most people gave me fruit. This has been a sucky Halloween. Eddy ruffles my hair. "Chin up Y/n. We'll get to the good houses soon. We're only in this part of the neighborhood because of Matt." Edd tried to cheer me up but I'm to mad. Although his costume made me smile. He's dressed as Ringo, and vice versa. They're and adorable sight for sore eyes. "Ugh. We got better candy from Eduardo. Let's just get to the rich neighborhood." Tordy complains. "Exactly. This candy is for old people. Let's just go. We don't want Y/n to have a sucky first Halloween with us." Tom adds.

Edd sighs and looks over at Matt. He wasn't getting any of this. He was to busy stuffing his face with scams. Edd simply grabs his arm and drags him along as we head for better places. "Don't your friends live around here?" Tord asks. I nod. "Except for the twins. All of them are in theme." Tom says, "what do you mean, in theme?" I shrug. "Well, the twins are Dipper and Mabel, Aaron is Gruncle Stan and Almon is Ford, Lukas is apparently Soos. Oh, and Carmen is Wendy." Matt speaks up. "Heyyy those are Gravity Falls characters." His face lights up. "Coooollll!!!"

We arrive at the next house, some unicorn princess girl was infront of us. "Trick or treat!!" She said happily. She was maybe my age or younger. "Don't forget your trick, squirt." Tom says, patting my head. I stiffen up and get in stance. "I know....JUJITSU!!!" I yell in more of a whisper. "There ya go. Now get ready your turn is coming. Be fierce but polite." I nod. "Sir yes sir!!!" Tomy was basically my spoopy mentor.

We get up to the head of the 'line'. "Trick or treat!!" I say bravely. "May I see your trick?" I freeze. DANGNABIT!!! Okay, calm down Y/n. Just do your trick. It's totally funny and innocent and not awkward at all. "FAEN!!!!" I yell, spazing out. I can hear Tordy cheer me on. "Faen?" The woman repeats, saying it like she was writing it down. "Oh, um please don't repeat that!!!" Edd exclaims. "Why? What's it mean?" She asks. Tom tries to help. "Nothing. It means nothing. No value is to the word. It is only a thing she made up in her mind. Nothing you need to know."

"Where'd she learn it? Because to me it sounds German or something. My husband is German!"

"INGEN BRYR SEG, GRIS!!!" I yell, totally shouting things out of my control. It was like tunnel vision and my mind was on auto nothing makes since mode. Tordy was cheering louder. "Yes!! Yes!!!!" The woman stared at us and tried repeating what I said. Edd groaned. Tom has had enough. He grabbed some candy from her candy bowl and put it in my bag. "Boom. Trick. Jobs done. Bye." We all follow him away from the house. When she started yelling for us to come back is when we started booking it outta there.

"That was fun." Matt says randomly as we catch our breathe. Everyone stares at him. "Sure.." I look at where we are. "Hey!!! We made it to the twin's neighborhood!! The rich jackpot place!! Where money is candy!" We all take a moment to rejoice. "To the first house!!!" Tord declares. "To the first house!!!" We all repeat in unison.

"We picked the wrong house." I mutter, trying to hold a smile. The first house we went to was owned by no other, but Penelope Cruz. I wanted to strangle her. She dressed up as a ravenette version of Pacifica Northwest. She copied us. SHE'S A LIVING SCAM!! PLAGIARISM! PLAGIARISM! GET HER!!!! I hold back my thoughts. "Trick or treat." I say, all of my enthusiasm ran away... "FROM YOUR FACE." I finish my thought out loud by accident. "What? My face? Ugh. Commoners. Look, you can have a king sized candy bar. If you do a cool trick." I smirk. "I smell a challenge!" Tom mumbles, "And bull sh-" Edd nudges him. "Tom!!!"

Me and Penelope shake hands. "Let's see it, Bill." She demands, smiling evilly. "I know jujitsu," I state, getting in a stance. "High kick!!" I shout, throwing my leg up in the air. "I hate you." Penelope says, sighing. "Do something better. You're supposed to be Bill Cipher, right?" (You don't have to bee🐝)
"Yes/no." I crack my knuckles.

"Do magic then."

"But-"

"King, sized, candy bar!~"

"Son of a- fine!!!"

I straighten my posture and take a deep breathe. "Okay. I'll do magic..." I quickly snatch the bar out of her hands and make a run for it. "Hey!!" She yells as we all run down the street. "It's called the magic of 'I don't care' sucker!!!!" We run off, going to a few other houses. Luckily everything goes perfect, even when we went to the twin's house.

"One last house in the entire neighborhood." Edd says as we stand at the gate. "I heard they give out 100 bucks and stuff. They wipe their faces with money." Tord adds. "Money? I came for candy, not inedible trees!" Everyone stares at Matt. "What?" We all shake our head. "Let's just do this and get it over with." Tom says, clicking the button. A noise stirs and a mini monitor flashes. "Hello?" A gentle voice called. "Trick or treat!!!!" The voice laughs. "Oh ho ho! Hold on dearies I'll open the gate."

I'm brimming with excitement. The gates open and we walk up to the porch of the huge mansion. At the door, a woman opens the door. "Hello! Aren't you all the cutest! We have a cat, a vampire, a zombie, monster and... Just a cute little thing!!! Here you five go. $100 bucks for each of you and candy for the youngest. Have a nice night!" I wanted to have a disco party on the spot. "Thank you!!" We wave and leave, heading home.

Edd pits Ringo on his head. "Welp. That went surprisingly well." Tom exclaims. "Yeah, a little too well." Matt adds suspiciously. "Well, let's just check for razors and stuff once home. And little Y/n needs beddy bye." Eddy said, being a mom. "Okayyyy." I smile. I take out a piece of candy and eat it.

"Blegh!!! Scam candy!"

Happy Halloween even tho I don't celebrate it... But I hope you got lots of candy on this spoopy day. Thank you for reading!!!! Ba Boi!!!!