Welcome to my Life..I guess?

AN: Just a fair warning, this is my first Mogeko story so some characters may be occ. Ok carry on.. Also this entire story is based on a weird that that I had when I found out about Minami..I was like 'Hmm..what would happen if these two had a child...'

Thank you and enjoy~!

~

'Come on..come on, light..' I thought to myself, concentrating on my task.

"Dang it..." I muttered under my breath as quietly as I could.

I didn't want Daddy to figure out what I was doing. That wouldn't end well for me.

Why was it so hard to make things work when you have tiny hands? I hate it!

Hmm.. let's try it like this..Ah ha!

I let out a quiet little gasp when the flame danced before my eyes.finally!

Yes, take that tiny hands!

Excited, I reached for the stick I managed to sneak out of Daddy's box. I'm sure he wouldn't notice one being gone. I mean, he has so many!

Anyway, after taking the stick, I slowly brought it closer to the flame..before I paused.

Wait...I need to do it like Daddy does or it probably wouldn't work..

Holding the flame away from me for a bit ( Uncle always tells me to keep away from fire, but I'm not sure why...), I stuck the stick between my lips. Just like Daddy does! I've seen him do it all the time!

Humming a bit from my excitement (And also forgetting why exactly I was being quiet in the first place), I brought the flame closer to the end of the stick..

..Only to have it snatched out of my hand.

"Yeah, that's not happening."

Dang it! Caught!Run away!

Before I could proceed with my hasty retreat, He reached out and grabbed hold of my arm. Drat! he's stronger than me! I'll never get away! Curse you ,tiny body!CURSE YOU!

Kneeling down to my height, he plucked the stick out of my mouth and examined it."Hmm, I was wondering why my NEW pack was missing one. Hisaki, what did I tell you about going through Daddy's stuff?"

I gulped slightly when he turned his gaze away from the stick to give me..The Look..

I hated that look .It made me feel.. wrong and bad. I don't like it.

"..To not to.." I muttered. I than looked up at him, "But you do it!all the time!"

Daddy's bad look faded into amusement. "Oh, I do. but I'm not a sweet little baby like you." he replied , smiling at me.

I pouted. I am NOT a baby!I'm just..short for my age.

"Daddy! I'm four!"

"Correction: you are ALMOST four. you are still three."

"And a half,Dad!That's almost four!"

"Yes I know, I know, Angel~."

"Your Laughing!" I pouted , my tail fin slightly flickering with  agitation. Daddy kept laughing which made me pout harder and turn away from him.

"Aw,Angel~! Don't be like that!" Daddy pulled me closer to himself , holding me in his lap. Despite the fact I was angry at him, I still laid my head against his chest.

He wasn't as plushy yet because he didn't have his jacket on yet, but I don't mind.

Daddy Cuddles are the best.

"Aw, my sweet Little angel..you're far too cute to be all mad at.." Daddy brushed his cheeks against the side of my head, just before my fin.

"Soo..am I in trouble?"

"Hmm..oh big time."

Dang it..

I proceeded to spend the next two minutes sulking in the corner while he finished getting dressed..

Worse two minutes of my life...

~

Hi.

My name is Hisaki.

Its a strange name, but I like strange.

Strange is good.

I'm three and a half years old. And I am not a baby no matter what anyone says!!

I live on an island called Iceberg with my Daddy. My  Daddy is the bestest , and strongest daddy there ever was! one day, I wanna be just like him!..although, for some reason, he doesn't approve much. He's says he'd much prefer me wanting to be like Mama.

Oh yeah, I have a Mama too, but she can't live with us.

Daddy says it's because she has a really important job and can't call come live here.

Something really bad happened when I was born,so they thought I was safer here.

I don't really understand, but it keeps us separated. I've never seen my Mama in real life  other than in a few  pictures Dad has or when he tells me stories about her. 

He really misses her... 

 She always sends us letter's though. Oh, and presents! 

My favorite gift she sent me is a stuffed shark plushie . He has a star on his head and I've named him Rocket and he's my bestest friend ever!

I like her letters too but..they just makes me wish I could read..

Other than Daddy, I have my uncle and my cousin.I stay with them half the time.

Uncle is kinda.. scary. He's not mean or anything, just really strict. He always angry with Daddy. I've asked him why, but he said I was a bit too young to understand.

My cousin's name is Nagi. Because she's a lot older than me, she's usually put in charge of me ...which sucks because she's boring! She never plays with me.

I know she doesn't like me. Or Mama, either. I'm not sure why though..I think it may have to do with Dad. I know I definitely don't act the way she does with Dad to Uncle...

It's weird but not my problem.

And I guess now your apart of my weird life now?

I'm not really sure..I can't tell Dad about the weird people who watch my everyday life. He'd think I'm crazy! soooo...

I guess your here to stay..

Oh this is gonna be..fun in a strange sense...

So welcome, I guess.

~

A/N: I bet you guys can guess who her mother is ,huh? 😏