Wattpad Original
There are 7 more free parts

3

3

Lisa's POV

I ran out of the office feeling like I've seen a ghost. Seeing my boss doing an actual sexual stunt like a wild beast on his table was kinda cringey and yet... arousing.

He looked so strong and sexy on his naked state that it reminded me of Marvel Heroes.

I admit, Alessandro Russo is strikingly handsome and gorgeous. A combination of all the hottest Chrises in Hollywood.

Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, Chris Pine...

BUT - not my type.

He is very confident with a forceful personality, too intimidating and domineering for me. He made me jump sometimes when he gave orders. Whenever he was in the room, I could feel his power radiating strongly, like a hundred thousand volts. His temper was nerve wrecking. Everyone was afraid to cross him. That included me.

__

It was still raining pretty hard. I had no choice but to run to the nearest taxi cab stand. I opened the door of the cab in waiting and settled inside. I looked at the driver's face from the rearview mirror and realized that this was the same cab I rode earlier. Darn it. I moved to the corner of the seat and sat still like a wet rabbit.

Finally, I arrived home. I took my wet clothes off and had a long bath. Darn it, the image of my boss banging and grinding still lingered in my mind, making me feel hot all over. Even in my wildest dreams, I had never thought of him in any sexual form. He was just my boss who gave me orders and a good salary, nothing else.

I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel.

I wished Jason would make love to me someday, the same way Alessandro Russo did with Mrs. Hore.

I never experienced having sex before. I believed in preserving my virginity for my future husband until the wedding night as I have a strong Christian perspective about it. And I loved that Jason understood and respected me.

___

After I had my dinner, I was on my bed talking to the love of my life, Jason. I missed him so much and I couldn't wait to see him again. I was planning to treat him for dinner in a new fancy French restaurant near Manhattan.

I'm sure he'll love that. Famous celebrities go there. He loves mingling with them.

"When are you coming home?" I asked Jason when he suddenly went silent.

"This weekend. I'll see you on Sunday night." His voice sounded really tired. Poor him. He was working 24/7 covering feedbacks for the missing child.

"Sunday night? Why not on Saturday morning. I miss you already."

"I'm a very busy person, Lisa. I have to go to the office on Saturday." He yawned.

"What about Sunday morning? We can go to church together, then grab your favorite pizza for lunch."

"I'll be sleeping the whole Sunday morning. It's my only time to catch up more sleep."

"Oh... okay. So, Sunday night." I felt disappointed. He'd be in New York for barely three days, and I got to spend it with him on Sunday night only. "Anyway, there's a new French restaurant I would like us to try. I'm sure you'll love it."

I heard him heave a sigh. "That's too expensive, Lisa. I'm saving my money for a new house."

A new house? Wow. He's ready to settle down. I can't wait what he's going to tell me this Sunday. I have a feeling, it's going to be a proposal.

"I understand, Jason. It's going to be my treat. You'll love the place. It's where famous celebrities hang out."

"Really? You should have told me sooner. Of course, we'll go there," he answered. "I have to hang up, I have a call in my company phone."

"Okay, sure. Bye, love you so much," I said. I waited for his reply, but all I heard was the clicking sound. He hung up the phone.

_____

The following morning, I went directly to Mr. Russo's office when I arrived. Since I worked for him, I had never been late. In fact, I was always thirty minutes early.

The sexy butt beast is very early again. All he does is work, work and work. His business is his baby. He became a self-made billionaire because of his hard work.

"Good morning, Mr. Russo. Here's your schedule for today." I put the sheet of paper on his table.

"Thank you, Miss Brooks." He picked up his schedule, studying it. "Is it snowing outside already? It's still October."

"Um, yeah... it was snowing. Now, it's suddenly gone." I looked at the huge glass window behind him, the sunlight was coming out.

Damn dandruff! This is embarrassing already. I should have bought a new dandruff shampoo. The one I have is not working.

"I'm leaving for Italy tonight. I'll be back on Monday. You know what to do already if I'm not here, Miss Brooks," he said and signed some documents, not even looking at me.

Yeah. He never really looked at me since I started working for him two years ago. For him, I was just a robot who followed his orders—do his emails, make letters and contracts, answer his phone calls, prepare his coffee, do the filing, get him a tie or a shirt for a sudden business meeting, order his food and drinks, send roses and gifts for his grandmother Antonia Russo, among many other things.

I had a feeling that this beast didn't even know me. Even my first name. He had always called me Miss Brooks. He did not even remember my birthday, never greeted me during holidays, even on Christmas Eve.

But I knew too much about him. He became an orphan at age fourteen. His grandfather and parents were shot dead in a mafia-terrorist attack in Sicily. His grandfather and father had a connection with the mafia before. His grandmother, Antonia Russo, raised him alone. He earned a degree in Banking and Finance in the University of Oxford.

I knew his birthday: October 30, now twenty eight years old, his favorite hobbies: shooting, boxing, traveling and playing piano, his favorite color: black, blue and white, and his love for moist chocolate cakes, black coffee, cheese and spicy foods. He hated sour foods, raw fish and could not stand cockroaches. Once, he was so upset when he found a cockroach in the office.

Well, I knew all of these because of the two years that I had been working for him. Besides, I was close to his grandmother. She kept on telling me about him.