Hiking(24)

"Finally it's Friday" Saggitarius sighs dramatically.

"And that means we're going hiking so pack your stuff and lets go" Taurus squeals while jumping up and down on the couch.

"Why did I ever agree" Virgo mutters to himself as he throws his bookbag over his shoulder. "Well let's go, I'll be driving one of the cars with Cap, Pisces and Cancer." He groans as Cancer and Pisces follow behind while giggling about who knows what.

"So who's driving?" Leo asked Taurus who just shrugged and skipped out of the room. "Thanks for the help, so useful!" Leo yells loud enough for Taurus to hear.

"I'll drive" Libra grabs the keys from Leo's hand and runs after Taurus.

"But I thought you didn't have a license." Aqua runs to catch up the girls.

"Who cares?" Aries chuckles while Gemini shakes his head in disbelief. "What if you crash? You'll die and I'm not gonna waste my time going to the hospital and just know if you run someone over we're not stopping, R.I.P for whoever that is but no worries if the cops come after us I'm throwing you under the bus" Aries rolls his eyes at Gemini but laughs.

"Fine then you drive and we'll go with Libra and Taurus" Gemini nods at Aries plan but Taurus interrupts.

"No I wanna dri-"

"Gemini I swear to god if anything happens to her" Cap interrupts Taurus who frowns.

"No worries she's coming with me, let's go pop-tart" Scorpio smiles and takes another one of the keys from the shelf.

"Then who's going with Aries and I?" Gemini asked the rest who were in the room.

"Me and Libra" Aqua replies while Saggy smiles awfully wide. "Yay I like third wheeling" he chuckles as he puts his arm around Taurus and Scorpios shoulder.

*
*
*

"Aliens are real"

"Are not"

"SHUT UP" Aries yells while Gemini laughs at the annoyed girl.

Aries had called shot gun and Gemini begin driving when Libra and Aquarius got into a discussion. Aries continued to look out the window while Gemini chuckled quietly next to her.

"I'm just saying, that there has to be Aliens, there are so many planets and galaxies in the world. We're just one planet, and yes that's true other planets don't have life but maybe not for our species. It's impossible that there can't be another species like  aliens in another planet inside of another galaxy. The universe is huge and ther-"

"No one cares"

"Shut up Libra you're just mad that I'm right, if you think about it we're aliens because we are weird species that live in a plantet in the  universe. We could aliens to other aliens" Aqua smiles at the thought of being an Alien while Libra looks at her with a confused face.

"Ok Aqua whatever you say, I give up" Aqua shrugs her shoulders and Says 'Ok'.

"We're here" Gemini says thr magic words that Aries has been dieing to hear for the past five hours.

*
*
*
"Are we there yet?"

"No Sagittarius we're not there yet" Scorpio replies trying to control his temper.

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

"Are we there yet?"

"HE SAID NO" Taurus yells making Sagittarius laugh. "Chill out Tar"

"Tar?"