~towards the story~

Sometimes in life, there comes a point when there is no rational explanation to your deeds. Your subconscious know, that you are doing absolutely wrong and yet you do it, dutifully, pushing that voice which guide you at the back of your mind. And then you say, you were blinded by hate, rage, insecurities. Can that ever be a legitimate explanation?

Hatred is a very powerful emotion, as powerful as love. And since you can't love someone easily, you can't hate either. Moreover, claiming to hate the person you claimed to love? Seems easy to you? Well, it's not.

Shravan Malhotra had spent 27 years of life, hating his life. As a child, he hated seeing his parents fight like cats and dogs, and since he couldn't hate them, he hated himself. As an aldoloscent, when his father Ramnath Malhotra fed him lies about how his mother, Nirmala Malhotra ran away with her boss, Mr ahuja, he finally drifted his hatred towards his mother. And when his so called best friend and the girl he thought he loved,  Suman Tiwari, chose her reputation over his sufferings in front of the high school, he chose to hate her too, alongwith deserting her.

Ten years down the line, he returned back, but as a bitter person. A person who was not only a renowned lawyer but a shrewd person, who wanted to have his revenge from suman, for the pain that she caused him. And he did. He hurt her exactly the same way, she did years ago, by refusing to acknowledge their friendship in their high school reunion. What he didn't see was, the change in circumstances now and them. The change in their personalities now and then. The change in their lives now and then.

Somehow they came together again and become friends again. And those dormant feelings in him, for her, rose up. But Suman by that time had realized how bitter of a person he had become in his hatred and anger, and she knew he needed to know the truth about his mother not actually abandoning him for him to be better. So she brought Nirmala in front of Shravan to help, but the plan backfired and Shravan who wanted to proclaim her love for her, went back to his hatred routine, of hating her.

And then came an unexpected turn- Shravan's cousin pushkar wanted to marry Suman's cousin Preeti. And inexchnage of the marriage Ramnath Malhotra put forward a condition to suman- a blank cheque for her to leave Shravan forever. Suman returned the check and challenged the old man, nothing could break them apart. Only, if she knew better.

During the marriage, she came a cross Aditya, Pushkar's friend who was later revealed to be Nirmala's foster son, Mr ahuja's child. Since suman was pushing away Shravan the entire wedding, as she promised to Ramnath, Shravan was building in more hatred and bitterness towards her and everybody. And in a range of circumstances, when Suman's wedding was announced with aditya, Shravan lost it. He lost all his sane mind and did two of the worst mistakes of his life.

First, to mentally torture suman with his worldly categories of four women and second to brag in front of aditya, how he had been sleeping with suman earlier. It was a lie but for aditya, it hit his male ego and blinded by wrath, he tried molesting suman, few hours before their wedding. She was reached by Shravan but it didn't change the fact that Shravan was responsible for the mishappening in the first place.

And then under family presure, Shravan married Suman, but that too in anger, in a court chamber, crushing all her dreams of a happy marriage life.

Even after marriage, Shravan is still bitter, away from the truth and continues to hurl irrlevant abuses at his own wife, alongside drwoning in the world of alcohol.

What now?
Will Shravan realize how badly he had tormented Suman in his bitterness?
How he had been preoccupied by only his sufferings?
What will Suman do?
How will the actual truth affect both of them, now that Suman had already declared the death of 'sumo' for him?