Chapter Fifty One.

Anastasia stood in front of the mirror, tying up her bikini top while Jermaine was getting dressed in the bathroom and talking to Arielle on the phone. She put her hair into a ponytail and placed sunscreen onto her body. After a few minutes, Jermaine came out of the bathroom wearing just his black swim trunks.

"Look at you, King. Looking all fine and fit." She winked.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around her waist from behind, "Thank you, Queen. You are looking fine as hell yourself."

"Thank you. Are you going to take some pictures with me?"

"Of course. You know I'm not afraid of the camera."

"You and I should really do a photoshoot together back home."

"Hey, whenever you want to do it, just let me know. I wouldn't mind it."

She smiled and turned around to face him. She stood up on her tiptoes slightly and gave him a kiss.

"How is Arielle?" She asked.

"She's doing good. She said she was in her room watching makeup tutorials on YouTube. I swear she's gotten worse since you did her makeup." He chuckled.

Anastasia chuckled also and shrugged, "Sorry."

"Don't be. I'm glad that you and her are getting along better. Now if her mama would get on the same train and stop being a brat, I'd be even more happy." He shook his head.

"That will never happen. Sorry to break it to you, baby. She's dead set on playing victim and making it seem like it's my fault for you leaving her."

"I know, I know." He sighed, "But I'm not going to worry about her. I got you and I got Ari, so I'm good."

"And we love you." Anastasia reminded him.

"I know. I never have to question that." He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Anastasia grabbed her camera from off of the dresser and placed it around her neck. The two of them left their room and walked downstairs to the living room. They saw Stephanie sitting in Drew's lap on the couch while Lashelle sat at the island by the kitchen, doing something on her phone.

"Alright, where are the others?" Anastasia asked.

"Taking their sweet time." Stephanie rolled her eyes.

All of a sudden, Trey came downstairs wearing red swim trunks and he had his Ray-Bans on. Anastasia noticed Lashelle glance over at him, but she tried to act like she didn't care. Trey noticed her looking, but he brushed it off. Anastasia knew the two of them too well.

"Two hurt people who's hearts are fighting to reach each other, but their brains won't allow them to." She thought to herself and shook her head.

"Look at you, brother in law. I need to go to the gym with you." She told Trey.

Trey chuckled, "Thanks, sis. The gym has definitely been more of a best friend for me lately."

"I need some tips from you myself, man. I want a little more muscle." Drew said.

"I got you, bro. No problem." Trey nodded his head.

Priscilla came downstairs with Patrick behind her and fixed her sun hat on her head. She wore a colorful bathing suit top and coral colored high waist bathing suit bottoms with a pair of white sandals.

"Excuse me, Miss Thing. I've never ever seen you wear that." Anastasia playfully grilled her.

"Well, I may have done a little shopping for the trip. Is that ok?" Priscilla chuckled.