Your obedient servant - Alexander + sibling!reader

How does Alexander, the arrogant, immigrant, orphan, bastard, my brother, somehow indorse Thomas Jefferson - our enemy! A man we've despised since the beginning, just to keep me from winning? I thought.
I want to be in the room where it happens, the room where it happens, the room where it happens. He's kept from the room where it happens....for the last time.

I instantly go to my desk. My friend, Aaron Burr, looks at me worriedly. He knew that whenever I wrote something, something bad happened.

Dear Alexander, I wrote.

I'm not slow to anger, so I towed the line.
Since I reckon the effect of your life on mine.

I look back on where I failed, and in every place I checked, the only common thread was your disrespect.
You call me immoral, a dangerous disgrace. If you have something to say name a time and place, face to face.

I have the honor to be, your obedient servant,
[n]. Ham

A few days later I got a reply.

[Mr/Ms/other] Vice President,

I am not the reason no one trusts you, no one knows what you believe.
I will not equivocate on my opinion, I've always worn it on my sleeve.

Even if I said what you think I said, you would need to sight a more specific grievance.
Here's an itemized list of 30 years of disagreements.

There was a couple of pages added to the back of the letter. It was literally a list of disputes he and I had.

"Sweet Jesus." I say. I show Aaron, he sighs, face palming.

I have not been shy, I am just a guy, in the public eye, trying to do what's best for our republic.
I don't want to fight, but I won't apologize for doing what's right.

I have the honor to be, your obedient servant,
A. Ham

As I read the letter over and over again, walking through the streets, I bump into Alexander. We meet eyes, and I show him the letter.

"It's true." He says simply. I growl.

"Careful how you deceive, good man. This is an ill tempered lead, good man." I say. "Answer for the acquisitions, or prepare to eat lead, good man."

"[name], you grievance is legititmate. But I stand by what I said, every bit of it-"

"Last stand, Alexander." I say. "We meet at dawn. Guns, drawn."

A pause. "You're on."

"I have the honor to be, your obedient servant.

"A. Ham."

"[n]. Ham."