FIVE

⌠CHAOS RISING⌡❝the right thing means escorting you to the bitter patency you have to face

CHAOS RISING
the right thing means escorting you to the bitter patency you have to face.

⇣⇣⇣

EVANGELINE WAS NO longer a fan of hilarity so it forced herself to bundle with the option of spending her lunch break alone in the library. She secretly enjoyed the serenity because even though it was completely dull, it made her forget the hustle and bustle that transpired around her.

After she told Pepper about her memory and her wild theory, Pepper promised to find out more about where all of the Ryle family members went. Evangeline honestly didn't depend on that promise at all because she had a strong feeling that her family was dead.

As much as she still wanted them to knock on her door and shouted we're home, the brunette girl literally couldn't sheer away from the harsh patency. If they were alive, they would have found their way back home years ago, simple as that.

The scenery of her Biology homework suddenly turned into a newspaper with a bold headline that obviously couldn't be missed by everyone's eyes. SOKOVIA ACCORDS IS THE KEY TO A PEACEFUL AND SAFER PLANET. Evangeline scoffed at the sight and leaned on her seat, crossing her arms over the chest.

If she could give a word to the government, she would have said that this world would never approach concord anymore, considering it turned out that humans were living side by side with gods and aliens.

It was ludicrous because they preferred to think the Avengers were some kind of threat to the world when in fact, the Avengers were the first that the government called to protect everyone if the hazard falls upon them.

But again, it was their choice. They thought the world would be so much better off if the Avengers were restricted by rules, totally controlled under the auspices of the authority, well, if it was for the best, then let just see how far they could survive with such perspectives. She didn't want to sound boastful, but it was the truth, the Avengers were Earth's most vigorous bulwark to protect the human race.

"So, that's why you're not interested in skipping school anymore," Michelle Jones jumped into conclusion as she sat across her, dropping her bag on the table and staring at her with a pointed look. It was fortunate enough they were in the library and Michelle also seemed not in the mood to bring the topic of Evangeline's other life up to the surface outside this place.

The current situation she was experiencing certainly prevented Michelle from babbling out loud, not that she wanted everyone to know that Evangeline was one of the Avengers, but Michelle was secretly proud to have a friend who had a considerable opportunity to save the world and herself.

The moment she found out Evangeline's other identity, she understood that it must stay as a secret, even though she always wondered why it needed to be hidden. Evangeline had gifts inside her body, for Heaven's sake, the kind of gifts that could eradicate a building in one flick of a finger. Seeing the world increasingly unpredictable day by day, it obviously made everyone wanted what the Avengers had. "The youngest Avenger Eve seems to be taking a day off."