Help me.
I can't wake up.

My eyelids felt so heavy and I pitied them because I had a hard time falling asleep last night.

8 AM, that was the first thing I saw in the morning. I got up lazily and took my phone then headed to the dining room to have breakfast.

"Morning, mom," I greeted her as I took a seat for myself.

"Morning," she replied and smiled at me. But soon her smile faded and I frowned in confusion.

"Did you fall from your bed?" she asked and I immediately looked at my reflection on my phone screen. Yep, I looked like a total morning mess. I couldn't tell her this happened because of my own doings since I kept changing the position to get myself a comfy sleep last night. Let alone the root of this was because of a single request from a genius freak at school. I surely couldn't mention a boy's name to my mother or else I'd have her play the role of a very sharp-sighted prosecutor who would definitely force me to go through a long, tense interrogation.

"Hehehe, I guess I did fall," a sheepish grin appeared on my face as my fingers moved to brush my messy hair.

Mom shook her head and I started to eat some toasts she had just made. We both had a peaceful breakfast when the others, dad and Nayoko, were still in their own deep slumber.

I was about to take the last toast when my phone suddenly vibrated and showed me a new message notification.

Never have I clicked a message so fast before. And once I got to see the the name of the sender, my phone immediately fell down onto my lap. My hands went numb and so did my mind.

ㅤI just woke up

I just woke up. My eyesight could be wrong and I did not want to have any fantasies so early in the morning. Ok, let's try to see it again, shall we...

ㅤShiㅡit's really him!!!ㅤ

Shiㅡit's really him!!!ㅤ

"MOOOOOOMMMMMM!!?!" I accidentally screamed. I used to call my mom first whenever I had something surprising but this time it was a mistake. A very huge mistake.