👾𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 👾

MONSTER Entertainment (Hangul: 몬스터 엔터테인먼트), is a record label and entertainment agency established in Seoul, South Korea on November 12, 2017 by Tan Yeebu; a famous Chinese actor and singer. Who's been both directing, producing and starring in many films and composing  music.

[THE PASSWORD IS HIDDEN BELOW, YOU WILL NEED TO SEND IT TO ME BEFORE I ACCEPT YOUR FORM~]

HINT: It's 2 words, both are 3 letters long. And it might be special?

RULES

Rule #1 Follow this account to be notified of any announcements I make through my wall. (mandatory to assure you receive the updates since it's been organized in such a way, I follow back :D) So that you will be notified of updates and any other books I release related to this applyfic. (Helps me tag you on chapters too~)

Rule #2 Add this book to your library!  This is also a MUST for everyone in this applyfic to ensure that you receive updates, it's like two factor authentication eh? But for your notifications (insert wink emoji here.)

Rule #3 Notify me of any username changes that you make (you are responsible for making sure I know what your new username is) or if you're going on a hiatus; you can notify me by sending me a message with a list of your trainee(s) and their trainee number(s) when you change your username or if you would like to go on a hiatus.

Rule #4 STAY ACTIVE you can do this by commenting and voting on chapters (also increases the visibility of this applyfic so that we hopefully get more trainees which allows me to debut groups your trainee could be a part of if you are active), don't just do the active checks because I notice who's actually active and who isn't because of this. 

You don't have to spam (I'd love that to be honest) I just want to know you are reading the chapters I write because I'm not just writing for the fun of it, I'm also writing because of you; yes you the one who's reading this who I hope is potentially applying after reading this~ (I didn't spend all the time working hard on a chapter so you can ignore it or skip through everything, it's there for everyone's enjoyment.)

Rule #5 RESPECT is a MUST! Remember the GOLDEN RULE "One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated." Let's all be friends okay? Don't be a bad boy and disrespect other trainees/idols, the comments I pre-write for the chapters that need them do that job for you.

Rule #6 In terms of the amount of trainees you can have in this applyfic, a maximum of 3 will be allowed unless all 3 have made their debut. Then you can make another one~

Rule #7 Everyone should be familiar with this rule, nobody is a perfect human being. Don't make your character flawless, we all have our own flaws and problems. The entire planet isn't Dubai where everyone has millions of money, and PLEASE match your age with your Face Claim. Like why would Yoona all of a sudden be 20 or younger when she's already 29? I'll allow 1-2 years of a gap from their original age but not by a large margin.

If you have any questions feel free to hmu with a pm!

[VOTE + TAG PEOPLE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING~!]