IT CAST : Your Stranger Things friend!

Finn Wolfhard : Noah Schnapp

- You have been friends with Noah since you took a visit to Finn on set.

- The three of you get along quite nicely!

- You all even have specially marked days of when you do things. Like skating saturday.

- IT'S A BLAST.

[ Gotta blast ]

- The three of you will usually have horror movie nights, that NO one else is allowed at. Because it's the designated friends night.

Sophia Lillis : Millie Bobby Brown

- The three of you will be three peas in a pod.

- You all going shopping with one another.

- You all getting LOADS of snacks.

- Lots of travelling to multiple places!

- The three of you will have a LOT OF YouTube videos together.

- It's the cutest case of Three Musketeers anyone has ever seen!

Wyatt Oleff : Caleb McLaughlin

- You'll play games with the two.

- Wyatt will always be picking on both you and Caleb, whilst the two of you pick on him.

- Caleb will be like a brother to you.

- He'll be there for you when you cry and when you need someone most.

- Though you'll rarely get to see him due to distancing of his acting career.

Jack Grazer : Gaten Matarazzo

- Jack will always have a bit of jealousy against Gaten, but you have to remind him you're just friends.

- Other than the jealousy, you get a really good friendship going between the two of them!

- You and Gaten have some really nice friend days, even some that are out of the extraordinary.

- He'll geek out to you a lot, but it'll be okay because you geek out to him as well.

- You'll have a lot in common and that'll be what makes the two of you such perfect friends.

Nicholas Hamilton : Natalia Dyer

- She will be the one friend you gossip to about EVERYTHING. Whether it be something about you and Nicholas, or just about cute dogs.

- You post a lot about each other.

- Everyone calls the two of you "friendship goals".

- If you're upset or want her by your side, she'll drop everything and come to you.

- You're pieces of each other.

- No one could break the bond.

Jeremy Ray Taylor : Sadie Sink

- The two of you will have a more Internet based friendship.

- It'll be more over texting than face-to-face talking.

- But from time to time the two of you will meet up somewhere and your Instagram followers will be SPAMMED with friendship photos.

- She'll take you out, and the two of you will be a whacky duo together.

Jaeden Lieberher : Joe Keery

- Joe is family to you, ever since the two of you met he's been protective and so kind.

- He'll threaten any boy [ Jaeden ] that if they break your heart, he'll break their arm.

- You'll ALWAYS be hanging out with him, and the two of you will have double dates!

- You really love him, and he really loves you.

- No one could deny the care that he has for you. Because it's clearly there.

-

I MADE A GIF SERIES BOOK OF STRANGERS THINGS AND IT COMBINED. IF YOU WANT YOU CAN GO CHECK IT OUT. LOVE YOU GUYS.

♡♡♡♡