Was Gonna Be A Superstar ~ 7

CHAPTER SEVEN
2ND POV
10/28/17
~
A/N: lol
~

"Abandon the mining operation now!" A deep voice demanded from the tunnel. One Insecticon straightened his posture to see the person coming, momentarily forgetting about the Predacon skull he had just been reaching for. Not today Prime, you thought, narrowing your optics.

"Attack!" You shouted, pointing at the singular enemy. It honestly pained you to say that more than anything, with the fear that they might die forever present in your processor. The small group with you transformed and screamed their battle cry, flying swiftly after Optimus.

He launched missiles at them, and your faceplates paled as you cried out into the bond for them to watch out. A missile hit one of them, exploding on impact and mortally wounding him. Your wings faltered and you flew behind the nearby drill to calm your nerves.

Optimus barreled into another Con who fell on his faceplates on the ground. He transformed and punched another in the face, who quickly blocked the way off from you and battled the Autobot leader some more. The large blue and red bot was quick to retaliate and shot your subject clean through the chassis. Your optics widened as you watched with your helm peeking out from behind the drill. There was one Insecticon soldier left blocking the enemy's path, and you almost let out an energon tear because of that. It may have only been a fraction of the hive, but it still pained you both literally and emotionally.

You rushed over to the spot where the Predskull was. Hovering above the ground like always, you reached down and broke off one of the horns. The Insecticon fighting Optimus glanced back at you hopefully before being shot straight through the chassis like the previous one. You and the Prime locked optics like the day the Autobots took the citadel.

"Let's not kill any more of my subjects, shall we?" You hissed is sadness before shooting into the hole above. The Autobot ran over to the spot where sunlight leaked through into the tunnel and stared upwards. Then, he noticed the rest of the skull you'd left behind.
~

   You sobbed into Hardshell's lap as you lay on him and a few other subjects of yours. They patted your backstruts and whispered soothing words to try and calm you down. You had just returned from your mission and delivering the Predacon bone to Megatron, before excusing yourself to your room. You were still currently feeling the spark pains from when the other Insecticons died, and the memory was really weighing down on you.

   "I-I-I could've saved them! At least one or two, o-oh this can't be real!" You cried, burying your face in your arms. Tears cascaded down your checks and painted stripes on your faceplates. Servos massaged your back, which caused you to let out a purr. Yes you did that, and you blushed profusely because of it.

   "There was nothing you could do, your majesty." Hardshell told you with a sigh. Was there? You could've pushed one out of the way, or taken the hit for another. You could've even attacked Optimus Prime and battled him while one of your subjects retrieved the bone for you, but instead you hid behind the drilling machine like a coward.

   "The entirety of the hive is ready to die for you in an instant." Kickback declared. That only made you feel worse, and the hive could feel your immense sorrow hit them again like a tidal wave. The guilt was too much for you, but not too much for them. They were your subjects, and they would always stand by your side.

   "Don't worry," the third one said that you completely forgot the name of, "it will all be alright." You sucked in a breath and slowly let it out, repeating the process until you felt better. You had suddenly realized how you were affecting the other Insecticons just by being depressed. Besides, crying all your energon out wouldn't bring them back. You sat up and motioned for a cube of energon, gulping it all down in nanoseconds.

  Megatron called you on the comm, and told you to meet up with him and his other commanding officers on the flight deck. You let out a shaky sigh before your wings started up again and you fluttered towards the door. One of the hive members asked if they should go with you, but you politely declined. You wouldn't be in need of guards on this small errand. With that, you fluttered daintily down the hall and towards the flight deck, where the warlord awaited your arrival.
~

   "Queen Y/D! So glad you could make it." The warmonger said as you emerged from the automatic doors. You halted beside him and in front of the metallic dragon that stood before you. "It's time to introduce you to our Predacon."

   "Yes, I'm sure you'll have as much fun with this beast as you with your own." Starscream muttered angrily, crossing his arms. You whipped your helm around to face him and hissed menacingly, causing the mech to jump backwards in fear. Megatron chuckled at your response, and the two of you returned your attention to the Predacon.

   "Quite a stunning creature, isn't he?" Megatron asked you. You nodded excitedly and pet the beast on its snout. The ex-gladiator used the opportunity to slide his servo around your waist again, except this time it was to lightly squeeze your aft. You froze up, and retracted your servo to fold both of them in front of you.

   "Starscream, assume command of my beast." He ordered. You didn't bother to object to his sexual advances out of fear. With his servo still around your waist, you were escorted out by Megatron and back into the warship with Shockwave close behind.