Getting my shit...

(Brianna's P.O.V)

We were In the car ,I started crying and I threw my phone on the ground.What did I do? How can I fix this?

"What's wrong lovaa" Ricky said stoping the car and pulling over.

"Carter ..." I said stopping after I said his name.

"What did he say " Asked  Jc.

"He told me to come get my shit because we are done and I am a whore" I said.

"Aww Brianna I'm so sorry"Ricky said .

"I'm fine dont worry"I told them lying right to there faces.

"It's time to go can you drive us back to your house?"Aveena asked.

"Yeah"Ricky said.

While Ricky was driving Jc was holding me, no we don't like eachother he is just a great guy.We got to the house  and packed our stuff in the car. We said oir goodbyes to evertone and I gave Ricky, Jc and Kian lonher hugs. Jade, Breanna, Aveena and I got in the car and left. While I was driving Carter sent me a text.

C=Carter B=Brianna (me)

C=Hey whore come get your stuff from my room tomorrow at magcon Sf.Room number is a5.Hopefully you dont start kissing Nash or Cam.

B=Carter you need to stop, I don't have a clue what your talking about but I will come get my shit.

C=K whore and you cheated on me , I saw you kissing Jc!

B=I wasn't kissing Jc he kissed ne on the cheeck, hee kissed meee on the cheeeeck k and I dont care anymore bye all you do is cause unnecessary drama.

I stopped the car on the side of the road and looked at jade.

"Your a fucking bitch, but I love you still"I yelled.

"What did I do "she asked.

"You sent a picture of jc kissing my cheek to Carter"I told her.

"Im so sorry " she said

"Its alright" I told her and started driving.We fot home.It was around 11 pm and I am getting my stuff at 12noon tomorrow from Carter. My phone rang.

"Hello"

"Is this Brianna Delgadillo?"

"Yes this is her"

"Im sorry but your father got shot and is now in the E.R."

I dropped my phone.