Chapter 3 ~ Edited

Tris POV:

I wake up to whispering in the dormitory. I get up and dress, I see that everyone is quickly looking at me and whispering with each other. I just walk out of there and towards the cafeteria.

"Hey B!" I hear Chris's voice.

"Hey Chris" I answer and she looks at me with this her own look.

"What did they do?" She asks quietly.

"They were whispering about something and quickly looking at me and then whispering again, everyone in the dormitory" I answer and she nods.

"It will soon be over" she says and I nod.

"Yeah" I say as we enter the cafeteria.

We walk over to the table where Tobias, Zeke, Uri and the others are sitting in. I plop down between Zeke and Tobias.

"Hi B, you look tired" Zeke says and looks at me.

"Yeah, everyone in the dormitory is whispering about me when I'm trying to sleep" I say, it makes them laugh a little.

"I just want initiation to be over" I groan and they all smile at me, again I get that feeling that I need to tell them soon.

"Hey, lets go to my apartment and play some games!" Chris says and we agree.

"Am I welcome?" I ask and she smiles.

"Of course B!" She says.

I've decided that I'm gonna tell them today, and what is a better opportunity than a game day when we play Candor or Dauntless, Never have I ever, wed bed kill and the puppet. We walk to Chris's apartment and decide to play wed, bed, kill first.

"Okay, my apartment I start" Chris says, "B, Four, Zeke and Uri" she says and I cringe.

"Wed Zeke, Bed Four and Kill Uri, sorry Uri" I say and they all look at me.

"What?" I ask and they laugh a little.

"Okay so Zeke, Chris, Mar and Lynn" I say and he fake glares at me, I just smirk at him.

"Wed Mar, Bed Chris and Kill Lynn" he says and Chris cringes.

"Four, Chris, B and Lynn" Zeke says and Four looks at him with a death glare, Zeke just smirks.

"Uhh.. wed Chris, bed B and kill Lynn" he says and I blush.

"Oooo.." Chris says.

I glare at her but she just smirks at me.

"Everyone likes to kill me" Lynn says and we laugh.

"Chris, Peter, Zeke and Uri" Tobias says to Chris and she glares at him.

"Wed Zeke, bed Uri and kill Peter" she says.

We go on for like a half an hour until I say.

"This is getting boring, can we play the puppet instead" I say and they agree.