Chapter 24

My feelings are always so complicated around Cameron. But somehow I always find myself giving into him. I don't have a clue what it is about him, but it gives me butterflies. Scratch that, fireworks. And I always get nervous and goosebumps rise onto my skin to his touch, and it drives me up the wall. I've never felt this with anyone. I guess I thought I liked Nash, but I don't. I only want to be friends. The weird part is, I like it. Yeah, we have our ups and downs, but all relationships do, I guess. Maybe we can fix things. All we need is time.

Cameron's POV

I ran a hand through my hair. I'm such a douche. The past few months have been crazy busy. Not only does Avery think magcon means more to me than her, but she thinks I replaced her.

But that's impossible. Zoe was nothing compared to her.

I should of told Bart that I don't give two fucks if he makes me leave. I really need to get my priorities straight.

The hotel room door flew open and Zoe strutted in. She wore extremely high red heels and a skin tight, short dress that shows a fare amount of cleavage. Make up caked on her face. I gave her a look of disapproval and disgust. "Hey Cameron!" she squealed, sticking her chest out to make her boobs look better.

"Go away," I snapped, "And stay away."

She looked at me with annoyance, "Then kiss me."

My eyes widened. Kissing her would be like kissing a pig. "Hell to the NO!"

Zoe pretended to cry as the stomped to Bart's room.

A sudden amount of courage struck me as I grabbed my car keys and ran out the hotel room. I pushed past the fans and people in my way. Its time to fix things. Its time to fix her. Its time to fix everything and hold her in my arms, promising not to hurt her again. And this time I'm willing to keep that promise, even if I have to leave magcon.

I pulled up to her house, my palms sweating. Nerves were really getting to me. What if she turns me down? What if she move on?
Cameron, quit being such a coward and go!

I raced up the steps and knocked on the door, rocking on my heels.

Shit! What am I going to say, I should of make a script. I shrugged.
There's no turning back now.