Feelings

Joeys point of view
One day I was lying on my bed thinking what if all those bullies were right. I had been thinking about me sexuality for awhile. But where they right. I got more and more concerned so I went on my computer and typed " signs you may be gay.". I found some answers like, did you hang out with girls when you're young or did you never like manly stuff if so then you may be gay. All of these apply to me. I called my friend Brittney. I said do you think I'm gay. Like for real. She said no but it was way to sarcastic. I called Megan next she said that she always knew that I was a little gay.

I then said to my self I am gay and kept it hidden for so long. I first called my parents they supported me. They said they would do what ever to make me feel comfortable. Then it came time to call my sister she was so supportive. Then I called all my friends. They all said Joey it wasn't really a surprise. I felt so happy. So I went on a gay dating app and found this cute boy named Daniel. We started to chat. He gave me his phone number and we called and talked for like a week before say that we were both gay.

He was so funny. He hade the waviest hair. The greenest eyes I have ever seen. The strongest jaw line. The cutest clothes. And the most handsome smile. I finally decided to ask him for his Instagram account he gave it to me. The. I sort of stalked him. I liked every post. Commented on everything. Then he finally said Joey you are so amazing we would be the best of best friends.

I can't believe he said that I just can't. I told my friends I have a new friend. They couldn't believe what happened. I was so scared what my fans would think. So I just kept it just to me. I soon asked him a few questions like are you straight or like a did you ever come out.

I was so afraid that he would just want to be my friend and not date but soon did I know that he would be a perfect Bae.

The next day I had to film it was so hard not to think of Daniel. But I managed just to think about the game I was playing with Stacy. I just couldn't stop thinking about him. Stacy would love yell Joey Joey Joey wake the hell up. I would die in like 5 seconds because I just thought about how juicy his lips were and how much those hips would dance. I need to see him but we have only been talking for a month. Also he never said that he was gay so I just stuck with that we were friends.

I wish he would just ask me out. Megan came over she said that he was hot but I said no he's A sexual and we are just friends. She said what's that mean. A sexual is someone who like no one. She still didn't understand. Witch was good. But I mean he was hot and so I asked him are you gay he said....