WELCOME

Hello everyone! If this is your first time reading, I'd like to give you a warm welcome. I am beyond appreciative of your support and can not wait for you to join these characters on their journeys. I hope you love Niall and Brooke as much as I do!

If you are rereading, welcome back! I am also so very appreciative of your love and support. I could never thank you enough.

I'd like to provide a few details before you continue. Adult content will be present. Overall, I'd give it a solid PG-13 rating. This will include the following:
•mild language
•some sexual content
as well as sensitive topics such as:
•death
•illness
•drinking/alcohol abuse
•depression/depressive states

This is an advisory of this content. If any of these topics concern, trigger or bother you, I'd like to ask you to use caution as you read. This book is heavy and I do not want to disturb anyone. With that being said, I'd like to ask that if you do have any issues with the content, please message me directly! My inbox is open and will remain as so.

Please be aware that this is 100% my work and I'd appreciate if it stayed that way. I have worked very hard and would be devastated if someone stole my content. If you happen to see this posted elsewhere or translated, please let me know!

I am currently in the process of editing (I'll remove this part of the welcome page once I am finished). For those that are rereading the book, do not panic! I have not changed the plot of the book nor the personalities of any of the characters. I believe I will be changing the names of the boys sometime in the near future and moving the book into a teen fiction genre. If I do decide to get this published elsewhere, I would like to give the boys their privacy and be able to take full credit for my characters. If you are concerned about this or just have questions/comments, feel free to message me! I don't want to confuse anyone nor do I want to remove the fan fiction aspect of my book. I am only thinking of the future and the legal aspects that may be involved.

I think that covers pretty much everything! Thank you so much for giving this a shot. You guys keep me inspired! Be sure to drop a comment every now and then—I love to read about what you are thinking along the way! Also, if you have any questions for me, don't hesitate to ask.

Once again, thank you so much! Enjoy!

Hailey