-4

Being dragged by a person by the wrist is something that would happen to (M/N) when he doesn't compliment Youngjae the right way. But this was completely different; he was being dragged by someone that he barely knew and having it done so forcefully is something on a different level.

Taking a deep breath, the two boys stopped walking as they were in an alley where hardly anyone knows about.

"Do you think this is a game?" Jungkook spat as he had his arm above (M/N)'s shoulders while looking down on the younger.

Not knowing what to do, (M/N) looked up at the angry other. He saw how Jungkook wasn't even thinking about how people would see the two of them. All he cared about was why (M/N) would do something like this.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." (M/N) responded as the taller rolled his eyes and moved his head closer to the other.

"The girl that I was with was my fucking girlfriend but she broke up with me so that I could be with you. What the hell did you tell my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked with anger written all over his face.

(M/N) shook his head as he explained that he doesn't associate with his customers like that because something could happen just like the situation that Jungkook is in right now.

The annoyed male sighed frustratedly as he ran a hand through his hand through his hair before walking away. Leaving
(M/N) in a situation that he's never been in.

"I'm so confused..."

Jungkook's Pov

"Welcome back~how was your date?" Jin asked as he was in the kitchen making fix for the hungry members.

"It wasn't even a date. She basically wanted me to go so that we could breakup there for the fucking dude." I ranted as I walked over to the couch and rested my head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Wait so she broke up with you so that you could be with a guy?" Yoongi asked not really understanding the situation right away.

I nodded my head as Namjoon chuckled before shaking his head. Jimin smiled at me as he patted me on the back, making me confused on why those two were acting like that.

"Do you find him attractive?" Namjoon asked as I scoffed at his words as Hoseok quietly gasped before going on his phone.

"Jeon Jungkook. Be nice." Jin commented from the kitchen causing me to reply with a 'yes mom' before looking at Namjoon and Jimin once again.

"Look guys, he just posted on Twitter." Hoseok added as he showed us a post of (M/N).

His caption was slightly hinting at me as I shrugged my shoulders and walked into my room. That boy thinks he can just make Seulgi break up with me for the sake of him? What nonsense.

Later On...

"(M/N)~ are you ready for today? It's supposed to be really busy." Youngjae chimed as he handed you tonight's clothes for the dance competition.

You chuckled at his excitement before looking at the outfit as you found yourself blushing and thanking for how tall you were.

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone! How's my look today?" You chuckled as you did a quick spin with the audience clapping

Thanks to Youngjae's friend, Baekhyun, doing your eye makeup you looked exceptionally good.

"Well since Ikon decided to be scholars for once, they're here to be regular people. Isn't that something?" You joked as you winked at Ikon while giving your older brother a small wave.

You continued to talk to the crowd as you introduced the contestants for tonight's dance competition.

☁️🌷☁️

While serving the costumers in the cafe as they voted for their favorite group from tonight, you noticed a familiar person as he was with his group.

"It's the rude boy." You mumbled to yourself as you walked over to their table, not saying a word as you distributed the drinks and food.

"Jungkook-ah say something to your boyfriend." Taehyung said, nudging the younger.

"Why would I date someone that cross dresses. They disgust me." You stopped moving as you slowly made eye contact with Jungkook who was simply glaring right back at you.

"He-He doesn't mean that." Jin nervously chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm serious hyung. This boy looks disgusting in his outfits, and it's creepy since he looks like a girl when he does all of that—."

Jungkook was interrupted with you slamming the water carton down on the table and you storming out of the cafe. Everyone was stuck in a daze as they looked at the table that you were serving with whispers going around asking what just happened.

Hanbin stood up from his chair as he walked over to the table and grabbed a handful of Jungkook's shirt as he pulled him up.

"What the hell did you say to my little brother?" Hanbin spat as he stared down into Jungkook's crescent eyes.

"I just told him how disgusting he looks when dressed like that." Jungkook replied while shrugging his shoulders.

Hanbin pushed the younger away from him, annoyed and worried for his younger brother. He pondered on explaining his past to Jungkook so that he could feel guilty for what he said, beat him up, or look for (M/N).

"I-Someone explain (M/N) to this brat." Hanbin ordered as he ran out the cafe with a motive of looking for (M/N).

The whole cafe was silent as people didn't dare to move from their spots. Youngjae and his boyfriend Jaebum walked over to the table as one shook their head in a disappointed manner as the other was ready to fight.

"I hope you're ready to run out and look for (M/N) after this."