Bus stop~wyatt oleff

"Watch where your going next time!" He said to me

"You watch where you're going Jack, she didn't mean it!"

Oh, I guess I forgot to tell you how I got here and who I am. I'm Y/n L/n and I'm 14 years old. I live in Los Angeles, California. I'm homeschooled and I star in a few movies, but I wasn't famous like any other person, but I got noticed. Anyways. Let me just tell you how I got here.

Present day~

"Y/n, sweetie, can you grab me a few things from the store while I talk to your manager about a role in a new movie?" My mom yelled upstairs.

I groaned and looked at my phone. 10:48. Ugh, I just want to sleep but I'll do it.
"Yeah, mom sure!" I replied as I got up.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Geez, is it possible to have this many pimples?! I put on some light makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on a black and white crop top with washed overalls. I look at my hands. I always gave myself marker tattoos and doodles on my arms and hands. I didn't wash them because it showed the real me. I grabbed my black iPhone and walked downstairs to the front door. "Text me what ya want!" I said as I walked out. I put on some earbuds and played relaxing music. I took a deep breath as I walked to the bus stop. I sat down and waited for the bus. As soon as it came I didn't see anyone so I went in. Then I bumped into a short boy with chocolate brown hair and he dropped his phone. "Watch where your going next time!" He said to me. Just my luck. Then a blonde curly headed boy said: " you watch where you're going jack she didn't mean it!" While he was talking to the boy I got a good look at him. Geez, he's cute...
"No, he's right, I should've watched where I was going," I said looking down trying to hide my pink cheeks. "Nah, Jack's always being a butthole." He said slightly smiling. "NOT TRUE!" Jack screamed. "Oh really..name one person that doesn't think that," Wyatt replied sarcastically. "Ellie." He said beaming. "Except your girlfriend!" Wyatt said. I rolled my eyes as they began to argue. I tapped Wyatt's shoulder. He looked at me confused. "Can I get on the bus now?" I said pointing behind him. "Yeah, in fact, I'll come with you!" He said with a toothy grin. "O-okay," I said blushing kinda a dark red. Snap out of it y/n! He's probably taken. He leaves his friends and walks on the bus with me. We sit in the back and not talk but stare at each other like idiots. "So....." He said looking the other way. "Uh, tell me about yourself," I said turning my whole body towards him. "Okay, I'm Wyatt Oleff. I'm 14. Im a big nerd and i love video games and technology. I have been in a TV show and a movie. I'm not famous...yet." He said. "Oh.my.god. YOUR THAT KID FROM SHAK-" I started to say but he covered my mouth. "Shush, please." He whispered, looking around making sure nobody heard me. "Okay okay," I said taking his hand off my mouth. "Well, I'm Y/n L/n. I love doodling on myself, I'm a big nerd too. I'm very smart when it comes to math and video game knowledge. I'm 14 as well. I star in a few movies, but I'm not famous." I said slightly smiling. "Y/n, really cute name." He mumbled to himself. "Whatcha say?" I asked. "Oh nothing." He ,replied looking out the window. I got a text from my mom. It was the list of things she wanted. I had plenty of money on me but she's still paying me back. I got off the bus with Wyatt and we went inside Target.

Time skipp to them walking home~ (cause I can)

"Oh really?! What's your favorite console?" Wyatt asked while skipping in front of me.  "I think we both know the answer to that!" I said while point to the both of us. "Okay then let's say it on three!" He said while stopping. I stopped and nodded. "Okay, one, two, three!" He shouted. "Nentindo switch!" We screamed at the same time, the neighbors staring at us. We both bursted out laughing. I fell on the ground leaving the bags flying all over and Wyatt laughing even harder. I got up and grabbed the bags still laughing but it was faint. Wyatt stopped laughing and pulled out his phone. "Mind if I take a picture?" he asked smiling. "Nope I do not mind!" I said beaming. (here's what the photo would look like.)

"Ugh I'm ugly af

"Ugh I'm ugly af." I said rolling my eyes and walking. "No your not!" He said running to catch up with me. "ha, Wyatt thanks for telling me what I want to hear." I said still walking. I always had trouble with thinking good about  my body. I never really 'liked' it. "Y/n/n! stop  thinking like that, your beautiful!" I stopped in my tracks. Did he really just call me cute? "can I have your number to text you?" he asked. I nodded frantically. I gave him my phone and he gave me his. I typed in my number and gave him his phone back. "Well, bye Wy!" I said. I kissed his cheek and started to walk to my house. He stood there for a second. "Wait Y/n! Your phone!" He said giving it to me. "Oh heh thanks." I walked inside and put the things we got from the store and went up to my room. There was a sticky note on my bed. Hey Y/n I went out with the director of the new movie IT! he's getting you a part in the movie as Stanley's love interest! I knew you loved the book and the mini series so there ya go! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow!

-xoxo mom

"OH YEAH!" I screamed. I loved IT so much. I changed into pjs, made myself mac and cheese and watched ST. Man, I just want to meet Finn so bad, but that'll never happen. Or so I thought.

MY FINGERS HURT

rip

okay bye

-cj 😘