I think I may be blind...

Chapter 53

" I think I may be blind."

Rochelle Quinn's POV:

- Warning: Mention of Self Harm and Abuse-

Never again.

I'm never drinking again.

Now that's a lie.

My head feels like it's about to explode.

Stupid fucking vodka.

Reagan's actually such a bad influence, there's no need for him at all.

"Just have another drink Rocky."

" You'll be fine Rocky."

Bullshit.

"Rise and fucking shine." Kace calls out, opening my curtains and letting the sun shine into my room like a fucking demon.

"Try doing that again and I'll snap you in half before you know it." I threaten tiredly, grabbing one of my pillows and throwing it at him.

"It's too early to be dealing with your shit, Dickhead." I mutter distastefully, closing my eyes and falling back into my bed.

"It's 2pm. You better get up before Mom and Dad get home."

"Fuck off."

"Get up, Rocky. Mom said my Dad wanted to speak to you when he gets home."

"Tell him I'm ill." I attempt to cough, but I knew Kace could see right through my pathetic show.

"You're hungover, not ill. There's a difference." He states matter-of-factly.

"There really isn't." I mumble, moving the other pillow so it was over my head and blocking the blinding light. "Go away, Jensen."

------------

I woke up once again to shouting.

This time, however, it wasn't coming from my room.

Can't have one fucking day of peace in this world, can I?

Grabbing the sunglasses on my bedside table, I put them on and walk downstairs.  Groaning once the ache in my head finally spread across my entire body.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

I groan, holding my head carefully. Stupid idiots.

It's too early for this shit.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Kace." Kenzie muttered back at his older brother, shuffling into the kitchen.

I step into the living room, noticing how Kane clutched his hand to his chest with a disturbed expression littering his face,

Glancing at Keegan questioningly, he answers the obvious question in my eyes. "Kenzie started on Kane. Kane tried to grab him and Kenz did something to his wrist."

"Let me look." I hold my hand out expectantly at Kane, using my other hand to remove my sunglasses.

Oh shit.

I think I may be blind.

Blinking excessively until the light finally disappears, I study the wrist in my hand.