💍F O R E V E R💍

* inside Quavo's Recovery Room*

y/n's point of view...
It's just me & Qua alone in this hospital room & it's four corners, the days and the events that led up to this moment right now we're nothing but pain, anger & even unexplainable guilt, actually all of my moods & emotions are unexplainable at times, but at this time, my world felt still, dark, cold, & lonely. The person I was in love with is lying in this bed, I began to wonder would he be here for me if the script was flipped, if I were in this position? Maybe perhaps under a different circumstance than what happened between us recently. For those of you wondering 4 days ago Quavo & I got into a serious fight we'd been in arguments before, but this fight had changed everything, sometimes I think that because of what Quavo & I both do in our careers when it comes to industry collaborations and multiple entertainment figures in our circles, I began feeling like Quavo may be cheating or may stop loving me for reasons that I just can't explain, my career hasn't taken off just yet however Qua is always busy grinding and constantly working, I mean after all he's part of the biggest trap trio in the world Migos. When we fight there's things that we fight about because of me the things I always bring up, not to be petty or to start shit, but things that anyone in my shoes would also worry about if they we're in a relationship with none other than Quavo someone who has my attention but at the moment not knowing weather he truly deserves my heart.

Nurse: he's sedated and on pain meds to help with his pain.

y/n: how long will it be until the anesthesia wears off, or until he'll probably wake up ?

Nurse: the anesthesia & it's affects typically can vary depending on the type of procedure performed, the duration (length) of the procedure and the dosage.

y/n: but he will wake up right?

Nurse: * smiles* of course he'll wake up we have him on observation, based on his condition I'd say he'll most likely wake up within the next 2-4 days, long as he's resting and being monitored.

y/n: my bestfriend went by my place to get me some clothes. I might probably spend a few nights here, would that be okay with the other staff?

Nurse: of course absolutely, you're free to go and come as you please, if you don't mind I must be going now, a doctor and I will come back later to move him to the VIP suite if you need anything the nurses at the nurses station will gladly help you or you can use the call button whatever works for you.

y/n: alright thank you

•you then pull out your phone to call your bestfriend first & then your sister•

y/n's bestfriend: you okay girly?

y/n: I'm okay, did you get my clothes

y/n's bestfriend: I just got to the house traffic was crazy, but hey where exactly are your clothes you were packing?

y/n: they're in me & Quavo's room in the walk in closet in the designer luggage, mine is the Louis Vuitton duffle bag & Lai'annya's is the moschino duffle bag.

y/n's bestfriend: okay I got them both, I'll bring you some snacks from the kitchen too if you don't mind, i'ma go get me something to eat & then I'll be on my way back to the hospital okay

y/n: okay thanks see you later

• you then Face Timed your sister•