Hercules AU

w0n't say 1'm 1n l0v3

(this is based off of the Disney version, but it may not follow the plot exactly)

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

The Gods were bubbling with excitement and happiness.

When the war between the Gods and the Titans struck, worry and panic had flooded the hearts of many. It was thanks to the ruler of the Gods, Daichi, that the Titans were locked away, deep below the Earth where they would to be never heard from again. On top of this good news, Daichi's husband, Suga, announced the creation of their child, Kageyama.

Because of all the happiness and good luck that was brought onto the Gods previously, they were expecting Kageyama to be a bright baby boy, coming into the universe with a smile and cheer. Well, they weren't entirely wrong. The baby was as adorable as ever, glowing both figuratively and literally. He giggled and cheered, but these notions were also accompanied by loud howls and angry yells. Still, it was the ruler's of Olympus' son, and the Gods that lived their cherished their little bundle of joy.

Upon entering the world, Kageyama was granted with two things: a medal that hung loosely around his small, pale neck, and a Pegasus, almost as small as him. The two didn't get along at first, and it was evident to everyone who saw him that Kageyama clearly was not the God of animals.

Kageyama just sucked on the medal around his neck, gold, shiny and most definitely heavy while he laid in his golden crib. His small fingers wrapped around the medal (or as much as he could get them to) as he held it up to his mouth. His small legs kicked around as he growled something in gibberish under his breath.

So yes, Olympus was at one of its happiest times right now.

Miles and miles away, in a dark and shadowy underground, someone was most definitely not as pleased.

Tendou, the god of death, was peering down into the abyss of souls he had collected. His red flaming hair flared around his scalp as he looked. Tortured souls who yearned for nothing but to escape the pit of death that they had been forced into. But escaping when put in was impossible, for nobody could escape death.

The God had been planning to overthrow Daichi and all of Olympus. He turned to the Fates for help, a trio of creatures that could predict the future.

"Fates," Tendou asked with what someone might say was a dazed voice, "will I be able to overthrow Daichi and Olympus?"

"Yes," one of the three Fates muttered darkly. Her voice was cranky and old, like nails on a chalkboard or someone on the verge of death. "You will overthrow Daichi and Olympus."

"Ha!" Tendou remarked with a sly smirk. His grin faded when he heard the next bit of news.

"But," she continued, her voice dripping with poison, "shall Daichi and Suga's son, Kageyama, intervene, you shall perish."

"Then I have to get rid of him," he replied with wide eyes and small pupils. The tiniest of smiles had etched its way onto his face, not leaving for a second. "Bokuto, Akaashi!"

Bokuto hopped up to his master, stopping in front of Tendou. Akaashi followed behind, a slightly confused look on his face.

"Yes, Tendou?" he asked.

"Take this bottle and dispose of Daichi's son. If he drinks every last drop of this elixir, he will lose his immortality. When that happens..." Tendou took his pointer finger and dragged it horizontally across his neck. Bokuto's eyes widened and even Akaashi was surprised that Tendou would do that to a child. However, they didn't argue and took the bottle of hot pink liquid. "Remember: Every. Last. Drop."