New place new people

I woke up the next morning to see kaede near the three siting. "Kaede I'm going to leave this village." (Y/n) said. "I see well I know I cannot stop you, I will tell everyone." Kaede said then got up and left.

(Y/n) jumps out of the tree and goes into the woods. She walked for around an hour. Suddenly something jumped at her but she killed it in one move of her hand.

Time skip [i don't usually do this stuff you know interrupting the story but whatever. Thank you everyone who told my to change the world raped the wrapped]

It's been two days since (y/n) has seen her friend Kagome and she was thinking of her since the light was shining that day just like Kagome's smile. Suddenly she heard some people talking.

"milord the sword is over there." A small demon said. I watched the tell demon next to him kill all the wolfs. But it seems the thing they are looking for was not there.

I stepped closer to them but I accidentally stepped on a stick. Both demons snapped their heads to look at me. I started running away but a yellow whip wrapped around my left leg and I fell. I looked up to see the tall demon looking down at me.

"What is a full bread inu-demon doing in this place" the demon said coldly. "Getting away from stupid people." (Y/n) said. He looked at her seeming interested. " would you want to come and travel with me. I can sense the power from you is great." He said. "Sure" (y/n) said. She got up and fallowed the two demons. "You never told me your name." (Y/n) said. "Nether have you" he said smirking. She looked at him. " I'm (y/n), and you are?" She said " I'm sesshomaru." Sesshomaru said.

They went an there way sometimes having little talks and getting to know each other.