Chapter 12: "Finding Judas!"

Start from the beginning

"Are you?" House asks.

"I don't know anything about you other than the fact you are a bit of an ass and you are constantly calling me a sexy nurse. Though, I'm pretty sure he'd get you on sexual harassment charges as well and you don't deserve that. Even if you are an ass." I say angrily.

"Ooh, the nurse can be more than a sweet girl." House says.

Later, after Foreman does a test to see what the girl is allergic to House deduces that it's an infection and not the girl being allergic to everything.

"You see a positive allergy test and you automatically assume infection?" Foreman asks.

House proves that the girl isn't allergic to peanuts and guardianship is temporarily given to Dr. Cuddy. Cuddy deduces later that day that when the parents fight the daughter has an anxiety attack so she tells the parents to get out.

I head down and find Tritter standing at the entrance to the elevator.

"Ah, if it isn't Nurse Mia Greyson." Tritter says.

"If it isn't Detective Ass, oh wait, I mean Tritter." I say.

"Okay, I deserved that. Do you want to talk now?" Tritter says.

"I still don't feel comfortable talking to you, but I'm seriously pissed that you'd lock my parents accounts." I say.

"This way." Tritter says and I narrow my eyes as I head to the conference room he had set up. He sits on one side of the table while I sit on the other. I cross my arms as I stare at him angrily.

"You were studying to be a nurse and a doctor when your mother fell ill and was put in Dr. House's care?" Tritter says.

"Yes." I say.

"And you started dating your boyfriend Dr. Robert Chase just a few weeks after your mother was cured?" Tritter says.

"Yeah what of it?" I ask.

"Oh, I'm just curious if he broke the doctor patient rule." Tritter says.

"I wasn't his patient." I say.

"But he took your blood." Tritter says.

"I wanted to make sure that I didn't have my mother's sickness and that it wasn't hereditary." I say.

"So, you used that to get into his pants?" Tritter says.

"I haven't gotten into his pants." I say and I get angrier as he was basically saying I used my mother's sickness to get Robert to like me. I wasn't even trying to. Robert and I just sort of fell in love while he was treating my mother. That happens.

"How is your relationship with Dr. House?" Tritter asks.

"He's a teacher." I say.

"You were at a good college across town why did you decide to come here?" Tritter asks.

"I'm studying Diagnostic Medicine. This is a teaching hospital. Dr. Cuddy gives me tests over what I learn from House as one of my classes here while I take other classes as well. When House requests I work with them she gets clearances from my other teachers. Most of the time I'm working with them and when I'm not, I'm a nurse at the clinic." I say.

"And you got this arranged because of your relationship with Dr. Chase?" Tritter asks.

"No, I'm studying to be a doctor. My relationship with Dr. Chase is the only reason I didn't move away. I chose Diagnostic Medicine all on my own." I say.

"Because your boyfriend was working with the head of the department." Tritter says.

"Are you asking to get dirt on me or Dr. House?" I ask.