He was already saying his "123s" for her by the time I got back in the car causing me to chuckle because he said them all correctly this time. All the way to ten.

"Good job baby, you're so smart." She said as he nodded.

I began to drive off in the direction of the house. "What do you say when somebody says something nice?" I slightly scolded him as he looked at me then back at Simone with a grin. "Thank you mommy."

"You're welcome baby, mommy missed you so much." She began to send multiple kisses to his cheeks as he tried to do the same to her, making her laugh in response. He held one of his animal crackers to her mouth. One thing about Junior is that he was always sharing even though he was an only child. He was never stingy with his things, everyone loved him.

She took a bite of it so he wouldn't feel bad before he gobbled down the rest of it. "Mommy, can I sweep with you tonight?" He asked. Simone immediately turned to me with pleading eyes causing him to do the same. I can't tell the both of them no when they're looking at me like that. They look like two adorable ass twins.

"I'll get the movies and snacks ready for this lil sleepover." They both started to smile and cheer happily before I even got to finish the sentence. It was heartwarming to see the two of them together. They were like two peas in a pod.

Mainly because she can never tell him no. He could get away with anything when she's watching him and she just thinks it's adorable. I like their relationship, it reminded me of how we used to be when we first got together. We stayed glued to each other 24/7. That's how she got pregnant in the first place.

But I fucked up. Badly. I almost lost her but for the sake of Junior, she stayed with me. Shit was never the same after that though, I could tell by how she looked at me and acted around me.

***Flashback***

"Girl, you know I'm not worried bout none of that shit. You knew what it was when we started fuckin with each other. You butt ass naked in my bed, what you trippin for? You had no problem swallowing my kids ten minutes ago."

She sighed and ran her hands over her face as she sat up in the bed. "Dom, I just don't know about all of this." She paused for a moment then looked at me. "I thought you were breaking up with her, what happened to that?" Folding her arms over her chest, she glared at me causing me to kiss my teeth.

"I told you that? You know damn well she not going anywhere with my seed inside her." I gave her an annoyed look causing her to roll her eyes.

"When is she due?"

She laid back down on top of me and began to massage my scalp with her fingertips. "In June I think."

"Wow, in a few more months you're gonna have a mini you running around here. How do you feel about that?"

Shrugging in response, a small grin started to creep its way onto my face. "Now that you put it like that, it's actually gonna be hella lit. Mini me." She looked up at me, mirroring the same smile I had on my face before sitting up and straddling me.

"Come on, let's go take a shower." She said, getting up and holding her hand out for me to take. I nonchalantly grabbed it before following her into the bathroom as she began to get the water ready.

"Not too hot. A nigga wanna still have skin left when he get outta here." I said causing her to laugh but I was dead ass. She always got a nigga burning up in the shower. I don't know how she does it.

Turning on the shower, we didn't have to strip since we were already naked so we just hopped in. "How's the water daddy?" She asked me causing me to look down at her with a smirk. She knows how I get when she calls me that.