Bedding Camp Cover Contest

Hey Guys!

As most of you know I plan to publish this book once it's finished.
So when I do, I will need a new cover!
Broke as I am, I cannot afford to hire a cover creator, and even if I could I would really love it to be made by someone whose read and more importantly who cares about the book.

So with that in mind I have decided to host a cover contest here on Wattpad.

Prizes:
1st: The winner will get to be my official ebook cover for when I officially publish. Will get a mention in the Wattpad blurb of this story, as well as a follow from me, votes on, and a shout out of a book of your choosing.

2nd: A follow from me, votes on, and a shout out of a book of your choosing in an author's note of Bedding Camp.

3rd: A chapter dedication and follow from me.

Their will be two categories.
Pro and Fan

Category 1: Pro
Submissions must be made using high grade images and font, free from any copyrights.
(So that they can be used on Amazon, or any other ebook platform without me getting into trouble.)

Category 2: Fan
Any images and font.
This category is just for fun, and all submissions will be accepted.
(But they won't go into the running for my actual e-book cover)

Submission deadline is HALLOWEEN.
Please message my Wattpad inbox once your entry is finished and I will provide you with my email.