Chapter 13

Cole***

I've had so much fun with Pearson the last week. This was the sweetest thing that anyone's ever done for me. Tomorrow's our last day so he's taking me out on a date tonight.

"Hey babe, have you seen my shoes?" He called from the other room.

"Look in the bathroom, they might still be in there!" I called back.

He'd lose his head if it wasn't attached. When we go back, there's only 4 weeks left of our senior year. I always think about what we're gonna do after high school.

Pearson walked back in with his shoes in hand. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek,"Thank you cole, I'd be lost without you."

The blush that followed couldn't be stopped,"You're so sweet pear. Now hurry up and get dressed or were gonna be late." He saluted before walking out of the room to get dressed.

"You don't have to be a smartass!" I yelled through the door.

He said dress nice because it was a fancy restaurant. I'm glad he packed my bag because I wouldn't have thought to bring dress clothes to the beach. I straightened my tie and walked down the stairs. Pearson was smiling at the bottom.

"Now that's a sight I could get used to." He said smiling. He grabbed my hand and we went to the car.

"Hey Pearson can I ask you something?" I said looking at my shoes.

"Yeah baby anything."

"What are we gonna do when we go to college?" I said feeling the heat rise in my ears.

He smiled and grabbed my hand,"Cole no matter where we are you're the boy I love. I could be in another country and I'd still wait to come back home to you. But lucky for me and you, we both got into the same college."

My mouth formed an 'o'. I decided to just smile and squeeze his hand tighter. Nothing more really needed to be said.

Before long we pulled up at a fancy restaurant on the beach. It looked way too expensive for him to pay for both of us. Even though we were at his beach house and sitting in his brand new Infiniti, it still seemed too high.

"Pearson I can't let you pa....."

He cut me off,"Babe don't worry about it ok. I'm taking you out because I want to and you deserve it. So please just let me do this ok."

I smiled and unbuckled my seat belt. Pearson taking that as his cue, jumped out of the car to open my door. "Oh my true southern gentleman. What ever would I do without you." I laughed.

He just rolled his eyes and led me through the doors. The hostess smiled,"How may I help you?"

"Party of two under Richards party." Pearson said quietly. The hostess winked at him very flirtatiously and led us to our seat. I already don't like her. I've already gone through one overly flirty person trying to screw my boyfriend, I really didn't need another.

"Alright boys what can I get you to drink?" she asked mainly directed towards Pearson.

"I'LL have coke please." I said making sure she looked at me instead of Pearson. She looked annoyed before looking back at Pearson.

"I'll have the same thing." He said looking at me.

"Alright I'll have your drinks in a minute." She said winking at Pearson.

I just watched her leave and sighed. I looked over to Pearson to see him smiling.

"What's so funny?" I asked frowning.

"Just it makes me happy that you get so possessive even though she's a girl and me and you both know how gay I am for you. It's nice to know that you care that much for me baby." He said never losing the gorgeous smile. He grabbed my hand and traced his thumb over my hand.

"I love you Pearson." I said smiling.

The waitress came back over smiling. She set our drinks down and turned towards Pearson and took our orders. I tried not to get upset because after all, Pearson was gay and would be in my bed later tonight so she could flirt all she wanted. Dinner went by very pleasantly and when we were finished Pearson took us down to the beach.

The moon was out and a million stars were shining above us. I could see Pearson green eyes shining in the dark and I just smiled. He leaned forward and kissed me very softly.

"I love you so much cole. You're the most important thing in the world to me and I never wanna even think about a day without you in my life. You're my reason for getting up in the morning and I couldn't thank you more for being with me."

I felt the tears fall and the only thing I could think to do was hug him. He sat us down on the sand and I laid my head on his shoulder. I could feel myself falling asleep.

"I love you Pearson."

*********************************

I hope you like it. And I'm debating on a sequel so if you guys would like one just comment and let me know.

Read up guys and the love on this story means a lot.