Chapter 37

{Y/N}

~time skip till 5:30 pm~

We finally made it to our hotel. We were in Brighton. The lads practiced for their show a bit earlier for tomorrow. Me and Natasha were just watching them practice at each other's opposite sides.

I could already tell she doesn't like me. But that's fine. I don't like her either. We then went back to our hotel rooms. Harry asked Natasha if she wanted to tour with them and she immediately said yes.

Niall and Luke were sharing a room.
Louis and Liam were sharing a room.
Michael and Calum were sharing a room.
Paul and Zayn were sharing a room.
Harry and Natasha were sharing a room which left me and Ashton to share a room.

Our hotel rooms only had one bed. It had a huge TV in it as well. The bathroom consisted of a big bubble bath and a massive shower followed by a normal toilet and a wash basin. It was quite fancy to be honest.

There was a sofa in the hotel room followed by a balcony which made you see the beautiful coast of Brighton. I would hear the waves crashing on the warm sand during the day.

I would smell the salt of the sell.
"Why don't we go to a club or something?" Ashton asked out of nowhere.
"I mean it's either staying in here or going out and actually doing something" I said.

"What do you want to do then?" Ashton asked, puzzled by my response.
"Clubbing sounds just fine" I said and a wide smile formed on Ashton's lips.

"Let me just go and get ready for that then" I said and walked to my suitcase. I packed in this beautiful dress, just perfect for clubbing.

 I packed in this beautiful dress, just perfect for clubbing

My hair was left down and I started with my makeup. I don't take as long as any other girl or woman would. I decided on doing a smokey eye with dark lipstick followed by a cat eye.

I cleaned up everywhere I messed up and opened the door, stepping out and looking for my shoes

I cleaned up everywhere I messed up and opened the door, stepping out and looking for my shoes. Ashton wasn't in the room so I thought he quickly went to Luke or someone.

Finally I found my shoes. It was a pair white heels and it was one of my favourite pair of heels. I don't usually wear heels because most of the time I wear converse, heelys or jordans.

 I don't usually wear heels because most of the time I wear converse, heelys or jordans

I slipped them on and zipped them up before the door opened. Niall's head peeked through the door opening.
"You look quite dressed up. Going somewhere?" He asked me.

"Ashton and I will hitting the club. Wanna come with?" I asked back.
"Nah. The rest of us are going to Nandos later" he answered and I nodded, a smile growing on my lips.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.
This morning when we took off, Niall and I discussed why I ran away to the club. He told me he didn't like Natasha. The reason there for is that she looks evil and dangerous.

"I'm feeling okay" I answered truthfully.
"Just remember one thing for tonight" he said.
"And what could that be?" I asked him.

"Forget about Harry and Natasha and just enjoy yourself with Ashton. Don't think about them. Just enjoy yourself" he said and I nodded, walking over to him and embracing him in a tight hug.

"Of course" I answered. I felt his hands press against my back.
"Thank you for being there for me when I need you" I said.
"Anytime for my princess" he replied and I blushed before he let me go.

Ashton soon came back in the room and eye me from my toes up to my head.
"Don't you look dashing" he commented and I thanked him, blushing only a bit.

"We don't want to get there too late, right?" He asked me and I shook my head.
"Well let's get going" he said and I nodded saying goodbye to Niall and heading out the hotel room with Ashton.

A night out with Ashton Irwin.

What could possibly go wrong?

~A/N~
There might be 2 more chapters in the same kind of line as this chapter.

This chapter would not have been possible without the help of BriannaMartinez260. Thank you so much for this idea!

Thanks for the support.

Love💙