twenty five

it's really no surprise when the silver haired male finds yoongi barging into the mansion one week later, face red and fuming as he slams the door to jimin's office wide open.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?" the male sneers, hisses at jimin, calm and collected as he leans back in his chair, a smirk rising off his lips, "i would have appreciated it if you would knock before coming in" and yoongi laughs, saidstic in all ways possible as he beckons the younger with a finger, "you think i'm going to lose in this fight just because you blew up one of my district? think again park"

"you started this min yoongi" the male deadpans, rising from seat as he leans in closer, "we'll just see who'll win and end it now"

"how cute" yoongi whispers, a menacing smile painted onto his face as he retreats, "losing in a war has never crossed my mind, my dearest angel" as he slowly walks off, "oh, i actually came here to see my catch, but it seems like he isn't here? i'll free my time to find him then" he stops by the doorframe and zeroes in on jimin, "oh and also, congratulations! lets see whether both of them will be alive by the end of this"

"how the fuck did he find out that jungkook's pregnant?" the male breaks the silence, voice cold and aloof as he stares daggers at everyone who is in the room.

"i don't think it would be avoidable jimin. jungkook goes to the doctor every now and then, and obviously yoongi would have had someone watching over and eyeing every single move we make. they are just as competitive as us"

"not better then us. we'll win" the males in the room nods, and jimin cards through his hair as he lets of a frustrated breath, devising of a plan because he has to keep jungkook safe. and their baby.

"boss, busan has been attacked. they're getting nearer and nearer to seoul and here, we can't keep quiet" jimin switches on the tv to watch the news, switching it back off once he has seen the mess they had made, fingers clenching so hard it turns white.

"how many" he says, sanpping his eyes up to his man, "what?"

"how many survived?"

"only a few, yoongi had his mens everywhere, they had destroyed our warehouse and business there and almost no one survived. they had guns"

"call the association for a meeting, i've got a plan"

jungkook paces around his room, heart heavy in his chest as he stops and stares out the window, hand resting at his stomach. he can feel it, something bad is going to happen. the knock on his door startled him, answering with a soft 'come in' as he turns, gulping when he sees jimin's father at the doorframe.

"sir" the man enters the room, motioning for jungkook to sit down on the end with him.

"call me father, i insist" he gives a warm smile, and jungkook faintly thoughts on how it was so similar to jimin's, fingers playing with one another.

"you're having a baby, am i right?" at the nod he gets, the male rests a hand at his back, "jimin's going to fine alright? i know my son. he'll win and come back for you, he'll fight for all of us and he'll sacrifice for you, i hope you know that. you ought to know that min yoongi is never a kind man, he's always vicious and a killer. i am highly aware he wants you as of right now, because in his mind, if he can't get jimin, no one else can. i can't promise you he'll get out of this fight untouched but jimin will be there for you, i know he will so please don't be afraid or stress yourself out, it's not good for the baby"

"jimin loves you, jungkook, i have never seen him love someone with so much feelings and affection. i have never seen him going the extra mile but he does it every single time just for you, i have never seen him so protective and possessive of someone until it comes to you, don't you ever worry alright? he'll be fine, we will be fine" the man's words startled a sob out of the younger's mouth, not noticing that he was crying and and the male just rubs his back as he tries to calm jungkook down, seeing how broken and scared he is right now.

"i don't want to lose him, father. i really don't" he whispers out brokenly, lips trembling and body shaking as the ache in his heart becomes more hollow.

"we don't know when he will eventually attack seoul but it will be in this range of time, i'm sure of it. that's why i need each team stationed at every single businees port they have, in each of the cities they have, i want you guys to place a bomb there, a small one just to make sure it wrecks the entire vicinity, especially in daegu. and those that will be put in daegu, i need you to also place one at the min's mansion, i want to make sure every single one of his wealth is gone as he reaches here. once he reach here, taehyung will give a cue to each and every city to start their bomb ticking, am i clear? taehyung, hoseok and i will always be here if you need anything. things might get worse from here but it has to end. whatever happens, i hope you all know that i will not back away, i would surender myself if i have too, and i will make sure yoongi dies, i will make sure we'll win this fight" the whole clan remains silent, absorbing all the information and jimin starts placing his people to specific places and makes sure they are armed, taehyung and hoseok helping him out the best they can.

when it's only the three of them in the office, the others all set out to prepare themselves of what is to come, hoseok says something that jimin knew would be coming.

"we all know he wants jungkook, what are you going to do about it?" jimin stops whatever he had been doing to look at the two pairs of eyes staring at him. he sighs and rests his head back, eyebags under his eyes indicating the little rest time he had been getting and chapped lips dry and pale. he knows what he's going to do, he just doesn't know if it'll work.

"i'll give myself up for jungkook"