"I just assumed you did since you were so good looking and successful."

"Yeah, I'm not looking for love. But what about you? You got someone? I hope not after you just offered to show me your boobs," she said with a small laugh.

I pushed her shoulder playfully before crossing my arms. "No, I don't have anyone. I'm in the same boat. I had a really sh-tty relationship and I'm not sure if love exists. Therefore, I'm not looking for anything serious, just a good time."

The last part seemed to strike an interest in Tristan. Her face fell serious and she once again, rubbed her index finger against her eyebrow. That was a cute little habit of hers. I loved it. "I'm the same exact way. Damn...I like sex but I don't like relationships. You know?"

I bit my lower lip and nodded my head. "I definitely know the feeling. It's not safe to sleep around so much around here though. I need someone that's consistent. But every guy or girl I sleep with gets attached." I was trying to throw out crazy hints to her that I was down to f-ck and she was catching them.

Tristan stopped rubbing her eyebrow and stared at me in my eyes for a good ten seconds. I nearly melted and my mouth went dry. She was giving me this lustful look and I didn't know how to react. This f-cker really had me shook. "I'm tired of girls falling for me. I just want a f-ck buddy."

"You taking applications," I asked alluringly.

She smirked and she was about to respond but her kids came running up behind her. The little boy wrapped his arms around her neck and screamed in her ear, "You're going down, bad boy!" Tristan played along as she fell down to the ground. The boy jumped on top of her and began punching her stomach as Tristan fake groaned in pain. "Bam! Ha! Boom! Bad boy die!"

I wasn't sure if it was a good thing for a such a small kid to be so aggressive but it was pretty amusing. His little precious curls flopped around as he went to town on his mother's abs. How was he not breaking his puny little hands on those washboard things? Tough kid. "Alright, that's enough, Milo," a woman said as she picked up the little boy off of Tristan. Her daughter kindly helped Tristan sit back up. Once Tristan was up, she crawled in her lap and hugged her adorably. "Mama, I missed you!"

"I missed you too, super girl. What lesson did you learn in school today," she asked delicately as she played with her daughter's hair. She was so careful with her and even with her son while he was punching away at her. The way she looked at her children was absolutely to die for. There was so much love there.

"Wham! Bam! Slam! Thank you, ma'am," the kid yelled at Tristan. I was guilty of laughing. The little girl looked over to me and gave me a smile and a wave. I waved back and she looked back at an equally amused Tristan. "They rhyme! I can write songs with you now!"

"Oh, we're going to make a hit, sunshine. I can't wait," Tristan said before kissing her forehead. "Leilani, meet Marvel and Milo. My kids."

"I'm Marvel," the little girl said as he raised her hand up high. She crawled over to me and pointed to my cleavage. "Ooo, a snake! Mama has tattoos too! She has my birthday!"

"Well, isn't that adorable. When's your birthday?"

Marvel sat on her knees and made a very f-cking cute thinking face. Just like Tristan, she rubbed her eyebrow with an index finger. I squealed quietly but covered it up with a cough. "January 27th," she finally said after a moment of thinking. "When's yours?"

"April 4th."

"Whoaaaa, how old are you!? Are you five like me!?"

I chuckled as Tristan pulled her daughter back towards her. She laid the girl on her back in her lap. She began tickling her tummy as she squealed and pushed her hands away. "What did I tell you about asking a woman their age!?"