Truth or Dare

I swear never to play Truth or Dare anymore.

It all started like this.

I was having a sleepover at my friend's house with my 3 other friends. We came to Catherine's house.

Her parents were away for 2 days and we can do anything we want, as long as we didn't wreck the house.

Catherine loves horror. She would read or watch or do anything related to horror. So that night she decided to make a Horror Club consisting her, me, Phoebe, Stella, and Brianna. All we have to do in the club is just telling horror stories and watching horror movies or playing horror games.

"I love games. Let's play a horror game!" Stella said. Everyone agreed except me. I shrugged, thinking, " A game couldn't hurt anybody." So I agreed, which I later regretted.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Catherine exclaimed. Everyone nodded.

When it came to me, I chose dare. It should be fun, I thought.

Just then, the clock strike 12. It sent shivers down my spine. Catherine have that old clock like in the song 'My grandfather's clock'

Catherine smiled slyly and then she dare me to walked across the graveyard which is near her house. Only 2 blocks down the street.

Well, since I chose dare, I couldn't say no. So I put on my jacket and walked to the graveyard, my friends following me.

When I got there, crows welcomed me.

I push opened the graveyard's gate and it creaked horribly. Mists had settled in the graveyard, making it hard to see. I lighted my flashlight and started to walk across it to the other gate at the other end.

Twigs snapped and dead leaves rustled below my sneakers.

Suddenly, I saw the shadow made by my flashlight waved at me. Creepy. I shrugged it off and continued walking. My friends cheered me from the gate.

Then I saw a shadow moved towards me and disappeared. I got pretty scared by now so I walked faster. Suddenly something cold grabbed my ankle and made me trip. I screamed at the sight of a blueish hand at my ankle.

Stay with us.

I suddenly heard a voice and got really freaked out, so I kicked the hand wildly and ran to the other gate screaming.

When I got back to my friends, I told them what happened but they don't believe me. They just saw me tripped over a root and I screamed.

Maybe it was my hallucinations. I don't know, but I never want to play it again.