Prologue

"Yes right there Mase please," she screamed as I began to speed up my pace, she always sounded like a pornstar when I fucked her. I had to hold her down as she tried to buck her hips to meet my thrusts. I'm in control here. I wrapped my hand into her hair and increased my pace.

There was a sudden knock on the door. "Mason the meeting is about to start. Alpha Ryker is waiting."

"Don't stop Mase, I'm coming," her moans were drowned out by the pillow.

Right when I thought he had given up, I hear the Delta knock again, "Mason get your ass outside now, you can fuck your flavor of the week some other time."

"Fuck you're tight," I mumbled into her hair. She may be loud but damn was she a good fuck. I kept pounding into her until I felt her juices coating my cock and her pussy began to convulse. I quickly emptied out into her and began to clean up.

You're leaving already?" She asked. I don't know why she whines it's the most annoying sound.

I rolled my eyes, "what'd you expect you're not my fucking mate."

I left her open-jawed on the bed and did a quick jog to the Alpha's house. I could hear arguments from within the walls and mentally cursed myself for not having remembered our most important meeting of the year.

You see, today we would be meeting with the Ursa Pack. A pack of Kodiak Bears from Alaska who could easily take down 3 wolves at once, without shifting. Their warriors basically train from birth and are beyond skills. Ryker is the first Alpha to be brave enough to seek an alliance with them.

I take a deep breath and open the doors when, suddenly, the smell of snow, leaves, and crisp winter air hits my nose.

I have to concentrate to hold back a moan causing me to whisper, "what the fuck."

When I hear a deep growl. I look up and make eye contact with the largest of the Ursa Warriors and hear him drawl out a low, "mate."

Fuck.